Page 75 of 137 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785125 ... LastLast

Thread: Sons of Liberty Gun Works?

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Bought a complete Rebellious Stripes A5 lower today, along with a few add-ons (FCD ambi release and bolt release, Radian safety). I've been waiting on that release since I first saw it brought up here -- just subtle enough for my tastes. I'm having them engrave the required NFA info, and then I'll hopefully be e-filing my first Form 1. It'll match with my 12.5" M4-76 upper to make a complete SOLGW SBR.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by sboers View Post
    I'm having them engrave the required NFA info, and then I'll hopefully be e-filing my first Form 1.
    Thats a really cool option. Thanks for calling it to my attention.
    RLTW

“What’s New” button, but without GD: https://www.m4carbine.net/search.php...new&exclude=60 , courtesy of ST911.

Disclosure: I am affiliated PRN with a tactical training center, but I speak only for myself. I have no idea what we sell, other than CLP and training. I receive no income from sale of hard goods.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1168 View Post
    Thats a really cool option. Thanks for calling it to my attention.
    Their spec-your-own-lower thing in and of itself is awesome. The fact that their NFA-compliant engraving is both cheaper than anything else I can find and available at the point of purchase really makes it the way to go.

Feedback Score
    Just got my two BCGs, in sealed plastic, dripping in oil. Nice to have.

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by sboers View Post
    Their spec-your-own-lower thing in and of itself is awesome. The fact that their NFA-compliant engraving is both cheaper than anything else I can find and available at the point of purchase really makes it the way to go.
    Yeah I didn’t know they did that either. That is awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    SOLGW

I really wish you guys would do logo-less lowers.

Just saying

Feedback Score
    hey Mike. I noticed on the Patrol MOE SL upper that it says that it's "customizable" like the regular MOE handguarded upper, but instead of the "choose options" button, it just displays "add to cart" without the option to tweak it like normal. Didn't know if that was intentional or a website glitch

https://sonsoflibertygw.com/patrol-u...-customizable/
    Last edited by msedward43; 05-25-19 at 07:16.

Feedback Score
    41 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jpmuscle View Post
    SOLGW

I really wish you guys would do logo-less lowers.

Just saying

Me too!

Feedback Score
    got my 2 BCGs from primary arms. What can I say, they look great. aggressive staking, and the bolt feels smooth in the carrier. They also came greasier than Hillary Clinton's business dealings.... can't say much more than that as the proof is in the function, not just how purdy it looks

I know lots of people grumble about having logos on the side of a BCG, but I actually like that SOLGW is like BCM and puts a logo on the side. It makes it easy so I know WHAT BCG is in each gun over time so I'm not sitting there going "wait. is it a Toolcraft, a PSA, a Sionics or a SOLGW?".

Feedback Score
    If I order an East India upper from y'all can I send in a rail and have it installed?

Page 75 of 137 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785125 ... LastLast