Page 92 of 137 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102 ... LastLast

Thread: Sons of Liberty Gun Works?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by everready73 View Post
    Another Sale Alert

Primary Arms has SOLGW BCG'S for $109.99.

That is the lowest i have ever seen them and a great deal for a high quality BCG. These are Microbest OEM and include Sprinco 5 coil extractor spring. Just as good as BCM IMO

https://www.primaryarms.com/sons-of-...-556-phosphate

They also have everything else on sale. Some of the uppers with the EXO rail are down to $399 and Balster Kits are $29.99

Brownells also picked up their stuff so hopefully some good deals over there as well
    holy shit. that's $5 cheaper than last year's black friday! It was $130 yesterday!

although Primary Arms is charging tax now... and they're actually charging MORE tax than if I was in town buying it! (we have 6.1% tax here at my zip code but they're charging 9.3% /smh..not only that, if I buy more than one the tax amount CHANGES percentage wise. I think Primary Arms tax calculation software is screwy)

EDIT: I realized what it is. Primary Arms is charging sales tax on shipping and handling too, so it alters as the shipping alters... wow, that's lame Not only that, they're charging me city sales tax when my zip code is OUT of the city and substantially less. comes out to $129 per bcg after shipping and tax lol...not nearly so good and more expensive when they were $114.99 last year/beginning of this

$247.71 for two of them vs. last year's $237.38 for last year's order of two....... still, I get it. they HAVE to charge tax now and it's only $10 more expensive for a pair... *shrug, I ordered two cuz I need some spare bolts and it's about the same price as getting a Sionics bolt and I'm anal about having a SOLGW bolt for a SOLGW upper (and I have one on the way) or a Sionics for a sionics upper (my own personal ocd)

also, they have full EX0-2 UPPERS on sale for $399!!!! holy shit! my wallet is going to HURT today

https://www.primaryarms.com/sons-of-...-receiver-10.5

https://www.primaryarms.com/sons-of-...-receiver-11.5

https://www.primaryarms.com/sons-of-...er-receiver-16

they were all $469 per upper this morning, and I just saw them after you posted about the BCGss... fml... I'm now $1120 poorer, but I have 2 BCGs and 2 uppers (16 inch, and 11.5 inch) on the way. If SOLGW has 20% off on complete lowers for BF like they did last year I'll be freaking set! (I grabbed the last 11.5 incher before it went out of stock)
    Last edited by msedward43; 11-01-19 at 12:22.

Feedback Score
    I pulled the trigger on a bcg, blaster starter kit, and a lower

SOLGW made a good move with the distribution channels they are starting to show up in. I have ordered from them before, but no lead time at Brownells or PA

Hopefully this original will have sons putting up done good black Friday sales to compete with their vendors lol

Feedback Score

SOLGW made a good move with the distribution channels they are starting to show up in. I have ordered from them before, but no lead time at Brownells or PA

Hopefully this original will have sons putting up done good black Friday sales to compete with their vendors lol
    nice haul. and yeah, lead times are much better with vendors. Primary Arms already shipped the bcgs and uppers that I ordered yesterday!
    Last edited by msedward43; 11-14-19 at 22:18.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Are 11.5ish” rails going to be available eventually? I’ve got a 10” rail on a 12.5” barrel and I’d like something longer.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by CowboyWubWub View Post
    Are 11.5ish” rails going to be available eventually? I’ve got a 10” rail on a 12.5” barrel and I’d like something longer.
    Yes. Soon.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)

At those prices I had to pick up a couple BCG and LPK too, but I'm holding out for the Rebellious Stripes stripped lower to be back in stock.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    dang, PA is FAST at their shipping. the uppers and BCGs from the SOLGW sale were shipped the same day I ordered (friday) and are on the truck for delivery today

Feedback Score
    That is the lower I wanted but there is always next time. Hoping they are ready by black Friday

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    That is the lower I wanted but there is always next time. Hoping they are ready by black Friday
    They are in stock at Primary Arms and with "SAVE12" Coupon Code valid until 8:00AM CDT, November 14th, 2019 you save 12%.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by titsonritz View Post
    They are in stock at Primary Arms and with "SAVE12" Coupon Code valid until 8:00AM CDT, November 14th, 2019 you save 12%.
    Thanks man! I saw that and grabbed one.

Page 92 of 137 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102 ... LastLast