Although I didn't actually take this particular class ( I had taken it back at the end of last summer ) I was on firing line with the wife who was taking this class.
Since she's not a member here I thought I'd do the review since I actually had a better opportunity to observe the entire class.
I have taken 2 courses with Green Eye Tactical and my wife just had her first

March 12-13
The class was 2 day Basic Handgun and the class number was 7 including my wife.
The class ranged from former Mil., L.E., Private Security, Mil. Contractor a few I didn't know and my wife.

There were several who were already good marksman, some fair and a couple who were new to shooting including my wife.

Eric starts the class each day with a safety brief and explains that what he teaches is basically what was taught in the OTC course of his former unit, Delta.
Eric states that there are no super secrete methods for accurate shooting even in the top tier units.
He explains that in order to shoot accurately consistently, it is nothing more than than applying the fundamentals .
He kept repeating, don't hurry up a shot just to miss. Take your time and hit your target where you aim. Like the saying goes, aim small miss small.
This is Eric's method of training and why I had my wife take his class.

He told the class that when he went through OTC, they were placed in a room for a solid week doing nothing but dry firing handguns and dot's on the wall, nothing magical there, just learning the basics with a lot of non-exciting drills but we all know what type of soldiers comes out at the end of their training .
The whole purpose of this intro I think was let everyone know that even the Mil.'s Top Tier unit training course starts with the fundamentals and they apply them throughout their career.

I watched as Eric after each course of fire would go to each of the students target and ask them if they knew why the rounds landed where they did.
If not, then he would talk them through it so they would know how to correct misses themselves when they practiced at home. He wanted the class to learn where each shot landed, why and how to self correct.

There was one student who was shooting pretty bad but by the end of the first day had noticeably improved his shot group.
Some of the other students who I thought shot pretty good groups to start out with had tightened their grouping up.

My wife has only shot a handful of times and her shot groups were pretty bad the morning of the first day. By the afternoon, I was impressed how much her shot groups had tightened up. She did still have her fair share of fliers but I was very proud of her progress.

Eric had the class run a few moving drills shooting multiple steel targets. Each student ran this course of fire several times.
My wife had a clean run I believe on her second go around. I was filming her and the rest of the class was clapping and cheering her as she moved from target to target.
On a side note, Eric did state he doesn't like to use timers a lot because it tends to cause students to rush and miss their shots.
He does use it sparingly though just to add a little pressure on certain courses of fire. ( at least on the basic class which is all I have knowledge of )

I wasn't expecting my wife to do half as good as she did. Partly due to the fact of her limited experience and then just being nervous.
Eric was able to keep her calm and focused and her shooting reflected it .

This wasn't a high round count, fast paced class. Like the course title says, it's just learning the basic's. I think my wife's round count was between 350 and 450. 450 may be high.
Eric teaches accuracy not just throwing rounds down range. He wants each student to be accountable for every round that leaves their weapon and know where said round impacts. Again, aim small, miss small.
He repeatedly said through out the class don't worry about being the fastest, don't hurry up just to miss your target, just be accurate sooner.

I also want to say that Eric had done my wife a favor, though it wasn't expected or asked for, he just did it because he's a genuine nice guy.
( I don't want to put the favor out there, because his email and voice would probably fill up )
Eric also did the nice guy thing for someone in a class I taken and probably saved the guy a couple of hundred dollars by doing it. The other student didn't ask for help, Eric just offered to do it.

Eric offered to let me shoot with the class even though I had only signed and paid for my wife to take the class, but I couldn't bring myself to freeload a class. This is how he feeds his family, but the I did appreciate the offer. Again, that just shows what type of person Eric is. ( I did keep my volume up on my hearing protection though )

For the record, the favor Eric did for my wife but that has nothing to do with this review. Eric had sent an email out to every student in the class offering the same favor.

I had my wife take his course because after my experience in my class, I thought that she'd benefit from his instruction.
With Eric, you get more than just a Basic class, you get the experience from not only his training but his real world application of that training.

I know that just because someone has had the training that Eric and few others on this board have had in Tier 1 Units, doesn't automatically make them good teachers.
What I can honestly say is that my shooting skills have personally improved along with my wife's and I have had the opportunity to observe a class being run while not having to focus all my attention at the task at hand I could see shooters skill levels increase as the hours and days went by. Eric happens to be a good instructor in my opinion.

Now I'm hoping this doesn't come off as a " Fan Boy " review, although I have become a fan of the training.
So far, the pricing for the classes I've taken have been reasonable and that's given me the opportunity to not only take a couple of his classes but send my wife through one also.