Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Huge Negative for Pyromelana

Feedback Score
    37 (100%)

Huge Negative for Pyromelana

First this guy needs off the forum fast. He writes me & offers a trade. I have ALL Messages. Then he doesn't deliver my items & stops contact until after I leave a negative feedback which he did. I copied & pasted directly from my inbox.

I have every one of his messages saved. so lets start.

ME: 03-23-16, 11:45 Were you going to send a tracking number for your part of our trade.

Almost immediate reply back to me

Here is his Last message to me. 03-23-16, 12:08 I'm so sorry, I've not been able to get to the USPS yet, I put up an AD of my own and sold some things and have to send a couple boxes out by tomorrow. I'm hoping to get to USPS today before they close, if not I'll definitely be able to mAke it tomorrow as I have the day off work. Again, I apologize.
    Thanks.

So I wait a little bit & wrote this. 03-24-16, 20:47 Just wanted to confirm a tracking for my mags as agreed upon.

No reply even though this guy has always responded fast.

So I finally write this on this date: 03-26-16, 22:12
    I will be leaving negative feedback Monday night for lack of communication and no follow through with your part of this deal. You can make it right by shooting me a tracking number Monday or the mags will arrive at my door on Monday. Either way I am not happy with your lack of communication. I have solid feedback on all forums and do not like my time wasted

PS: I told my girlfriend, this will get his attention, bet me writes me back. Well sure enough here is the reply I received. Keep in mind this is over him writing me & commiting to trading 3 mags for a flash hider lol. I am on many different forums & I know how the feedback works with newbs. They like to leave retaliatory feedback. Well I believe he left me some. He said he told me to buzz off, No messages ever received from pyro from 3-23 until after I left negative feedback.

Here is what my negative says-

We had a deal on 3/23 was your last message. If you quickly send my P mags as you agreed upon I will have the moderator remove this.
    His last message to me- , I'm so sorry, I've not been able to get to the USPS yet, I put up an AD of my own and sold some things and have to send a couple boxes out by tomorrow. I'm hoping to get to USPS today before they close, if not I'll definitely be able to mAke it tomorrow as I have the day off work. Again, I apologize.
    Thanks.

Ive wrote Several PM's asking what is going on & guy is online all day & wont respond to PM's. Respond with a tracking number or you earned this.

.45's
    https://www.m4carbine.net/itrader_de...=22721&u=62284

Here is his reply he left with his retaliatory feedback.

I honestly hate, hate, hate to resort to name calling, its not my style, but in this case you've absolutely earned it...You've got to be one of the biggest jerks I've met on here. Almost immediately, bombarding me with messages, demanding "give me MY mags, give me MY mags, give me MY tracking number" starting 16 hours after 1st interaction. ( 03-18-16 17:02 FIRST INTERACTION) Sound like a whining child. They're not your mags. Here's the deal: If you would have been polite IN THE FIRST PLACE, maybe I wouldn't have changed my mind about dealing with you. I apologize, but i try my hardest to avoid dealing with or communicating with folks like yourself. Neg feedback or not, I don't mind. What it comes down to is, just like any business, I reserve the right to deal with, or NOT deal with anyone I like, you got declined on account of acting like a 5 year old, and thats a perfectly good reason for me. And you know what, you can slip in little lies mixed with truth so it looks in your favor (i know you know I asked you to "Buzz off"..exact words) and you can whine all you want. Lie and whine away, the fact that your mixing lies with fact to seem legit only reinforces my original decision to avoid you. Bottom line, I don't have to communicate with you simply because you want me to. (Even though i did) That may be how your world works , but not mine. I hope you find peace. Thank you for the feedback.

All I can say is WOW, I just asked you to commite to a deal.

Mods Please look at this

I even constantly checked my inbox to make sure I was not full on messages & I have 28 out of 50 after we talked, He never wrote me Buzz off because everthing is write there posted. I can post every one of our messages but it is just negotiation for a flash hider for 3 mags.
    Last edited by .45's and .38's; 03-30-16 at 10:57.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Ah, so not just me?

I agree, dude has to go. His slimy ass doesn't belong here.
    Last edited by Flankenstein; 03-30-16 at 11:24.

Feedback Score
    37 (100%)
    Maybe I just hold others to the same standards as myself.
    When I make a trade or sale. Offer. I ship within 48 hrs of making a deal or I will immedatiely write to re negotiate a shipping time if I had problems, but I don't have problems. I do what I say I am going to do. This is not the only forum I am on. I have excellent feedback

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Yes, I am the same way and also have way more transactions and feedback on other forums. This is basic stuff though and communication is key. Committing to a trade then ceasing communication (while still active on the forum) is extremely poor form.

He is a poor fit here.

Feedback Score
    37 (100%)
    Very poor fit, If I did that to a member on any forum I would have my access to the equipment exchange removed & maybe even a site ban. Why shouldnt he? Why should a member continue to do business when he has clearly welched on a deal.
    I would at the very least have my access to the EE removed if I did that.

Also I am still willing to ship him his item if he can ship within 48 hrs with tracking info sent to me, doubt it though.

Feedback Score
    -3 (29%)
    Yeah, this guy^ flankenstein, trying to get me to send 30 round mags to a state that has a mag capacity ban..... and IM slimey... mkay.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Oh Nooooo 30 round mags... No... But what about the children...!!??

The "law" is universally unenforced in CO, and guess what retard, CO law doesn't apply to you in FL.

Not to mention I told you, you could send to my family out of state if NOT breaking the law made you uncomfortable.

Not like I'd expect someone like you to tell the truth though...

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyromelana View Post
    Yeah, this guy^ flankenstein, trying to get me to send 30 round mags to a state that has a mag capacity ban..... and IM slimey... mkay.
    Oregon does not have a mag capacity ban unless it happened very recently. I have dealt with .45's and .38's on a local forum when I lived in Oregon so unless he has moved, also very recently, it shouldn't be an issue to mail a 30rd mag to him.
    Last edited by titsonritz; 04-02-16 at 17:28.

Feedback Score
    76 (100%)
    I have a potential negative feedback issue with Pyromelana as well. I'm giving it until Monday to receive the ALG ACT trigger that he said he would send 10 days ago.
    He has been ignoring my messages for a few days now. Not really sure on his angle, as he wanted to send the trigger to me first, and told me to just send cash after I get it. So it's not like he's gaining anything by trying to scam me.
    Last edited by masakari; 04-01-16 at 23:59.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Pyromelana- You got time to respond and throw shade...but no time to ship the stuff people bought?
    You sir, are on my naughty list. TSK TSK.
    Last edited by Straight Shooter; 04-02-16 at 13:34.
    The obedient always think of themselves as virtuous rather than the cowards they really are.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast