Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Huge Negative for Pyromelana

Feedback Score
    37 (100%)
    U can send P mags to Oregon all day long. Looks like frank tried to write pyro and snake the mags out from under me.
    If this was on a different forum mods would say pyro send the items or get banned. Firm.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Straight Shooter View Post
    You got time to respond and throw shade...but no time to ship the stuff people bought?
    You sir, are on my naughty list. TSK TSK.
    Pardon me? Dunno what throwing shade is... And.. Not shipping stuff that people bought? I ship everything within 24 hours of funds receipt. Don't do much selling here. Have over 90 positive feedbacks on the AK Files and a handful of other positives across the net.

Think you have me confused with someone else.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by .45's and .38's View Post
    U can send P mags to Oregon all day long. Looks like frank tried to write pyro and snake the mags out from under me.
    If this was on a different forum mods would say pyro send the items or get banned. Firm.
    Snake mags from under you? What are you talking about...? I had no idea you two had a deal or were even talking. He offered me mags for a magpul mbus sight. I accepted, he then went dark.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Flankenstein View Post
    Pardon me? Dunno what throwing shade is... And.. Not shipping stuff that people bought? I ship everything within 24 hours of funds receipt. Don't do much selling here. Have over 90 positive feedbacks on the AK Files and a handful of other positives across the net.

Think you have me confused with someone else.
    Bro Im talking about the subject of this thread- Pyromelana. Sorry for the confusion.
    EDIT- I see now why you said that. HOW I quoted you, I DONT KNOW! Very sorry for the confusion, my fault...I have re-edited my post!
    Last edited by Straight Shooter; 04-02-16 at 13:33.
    The obedient always think of themselves as virtuous rather than the cowards they really are.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Medical definition of Melana:

The passage of black, tarry stools composed largely of blood that has been acted on by gastric juices, indicative of bleeding in the upper digestive tract.
    Politician's Prefer Unarmed Peasants

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingHunter View Post
    Medical definition of Melana:

The passage of black, tarry stools composed largely of blood that has been acted on by gastric juices, indicative of bleeding in the upper digestive tract.
    Sooo..in laymans terms...burning crap?
    The obedient always think of themselves as virtuous rather than the cowards they really are.

Feedback Score
    51 (100%)
    Your not the only one. We committed to a trade but I felt something was fishy so I did not ship until I received at least a tracking number from him. This was over a week now and no tracking number and communication has stopped and have not received a package either so he obviously didn't ship. I'm glad I didn't ship because it is about $$240 worth of stuff on the trade.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Sounds like a few more of you guys need to do a negative iTrader review on Pyromelana.

Feedback Score
    51 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by titsonritz View Post
    Sounds like a few more of you guys need to do a negative iTrader review on Pyromelana.
    I'm waiting a few more days to see if he comes through. He has two positive from 3/29 and one is from Docsherm a respected member here so I'll update in a few days

Feedback Score
    81 (100%)
    He left you negative feedback and it is gone already?

I had a guy accidentally leave me negative and I've been trying to get someone to change it for like 2 weeks.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast