Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: SCAR 17 or HK 762-Fast advice!!!!

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    The first time you take it apart to clean it you will see why it costs as much as it does. Oh, that and shooting it....If you don't reload buy yourself some FGMM for your first groups.

Please let's not compare COD MW to real life.

Feedback Score
    12 (93%)
    Quote Originally Posted by HKGuns View Post
    Please let's not compare COD MW to real life.
    I couldn't resist

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by elephant View Post
    I couldn't resist
    I understand!

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Looks good man congrats!

Feedback Score
    12 (93%)
    Now this is what I'm talking about
    http://kitup.military.com/2016/04/ar...per-rifle.html

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    Lol, from an investment standpoint you made an excellent decision even as it appears you did not know of the news of the CSASS HK G28 selection happening contemporaniously with your purchase. You bought a G28 clone before everyone starts to go crazy over one! Cool purchase! Personally presented with those two options, before the CSASS, I would have got the SCAR for handiness and aftermarket support but after I would have got the HK for investment purposes and to see what the hubbub at Big Army was about. But overall I would still go with a KAC SR-25 ACC for a battlerifle, or go SR-25 APC for more precision focus or a LMT MWS. My MWS is set up to be like a CSASS with emphasis on compact semi auto precision.

Not that I don't like the HK but it is obscenely heavy even compared to a MWS, it is perhapse more accurate though. Also not sold on the piston operating system adapted from a DI system, which as good as the HK piston set up is, it is still an adapted DI design though better than the other imitators.
    Last edited by jerrysimons; 04-04-16 at 15:43.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    I use the SCAR 17 almost exclusively in COD MW so I have some knowledge and experience.
    Sage advice good sir!

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    this is the gun I am buying
    Attachment 38696
    Are those ambi controls?

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    I just bought an awesome FDE MWS and still have nothing but great things to say about HK. I love their stuff and would love to own one of those bad ass rifles much like your own. Congrats on a prudent purchase. Well done.

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    this is the gun I am buying
    Attachment 38696
    I wept, then I laughed, then I laid down on the railroad tracks and cried. But then I got up because it was dinner time. Such emotions over a weapon, are...admirable. I doubt I will ever be faced with your type of decision, but it's good to know that there are those that do. It's a fine weapon Elephant. Now get us a range report back!
    "Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may."
    ~ Sam Houston

“The liberties of our country, the freedom of our civil constitution, are worth defending against all hazards: And it is our duty to defend them against all attacks.”
    ~ Sam Adams

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast