Thread: Advanced Armament Corporation (AAC) 9" 300BLK complete upper excellent shape $950

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Exclamation Advanced Armament Corporation (AAC) 9" 300BLK complete upper excellent shape $950

For sale is an excellent condition 9" AAC complete upper in 300BLK. I've run about 200 rounds unsuppressed and about 300 rounds suppressed through this upper. Please check photos, item is in very good condition with really the only thing looking a bit worn is the flash hider as I had a Saker mounted on it most of the time I used it.

Also includes original box and I will also throw in the rail panel kit that normally sells for around $30.

Asking $1000 and buyer pays shipping. Seems like a lot but they don't make these any more and plenty of guys are fans and would love to have a spare. If it does not sell here and elsewhere after a few weeks I will consider lower offers. Not in a hurry for the cash but will eventually use the funds for a future build project.

Please feel free to PM me with any questions you might have. You can check my eBay seller reputation, my handle there is "coloradocanyonsn".

Paypal preferred but you may contact me for other options. Also anything else you see on my workbench is obviously not included in this sale. The sale is also final.

Last edited by gunf1ghter; 05-24-16 at 11:40.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Bump!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Still available.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Bump, price now includes shipping and insurance

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Bump again.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by gunf1ghter View Post
    Bump again.
    Bump again, price new $950 including ground shipping and insurance.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Last bump. Next stop armslist.