Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: We are 3 1/3 years post Sandy Hook and I still can't buy 22LR at Walmart

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by tb417 View Post
    I was at Wal-Mart Friday just as they were stocking the case. First time in years they had some, 100 round Blazer box for $10. They seemed shocked that I didn't want it.
    I don't get the Walmart thing... LMGS has had CCI plated 100 round packs for $10 in pallet quantities for months. I'll wait till it gets to $7-8/100.

Or they start making bulk again.

Same place is $5/50 unplated junk ammo though.

Also routinely has brass blazer 9mm for $9-10 in 115 & 124g

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Walmart here had birdshot .22 loads when I walked by the ammo shelf last week... all other .22 spots were empty.

You can easily get .22LR online though now.
    "We must, indeed, all hang together, or assuredly we shall all hang separately." -Benjamin Franklin

Feedback Score
    Oops, I didn't specify. It's at Academy Sports here in Texas. An employee noticed me walking around with a small box of .22 and tipped me off that they had cheaper stuff behind the counter. My local Academy usually has some of the best prices on ammo, primers, and bullets.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I have to admit that I have been stocking up on .22.
    I like to shoot it, I shoot it a lot and when I see it, I buy it. I've probably got 5K rounds at the house, but between me and my Nephews (6) that should hold us until Christmas.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345