Thread: African Poacher's AK = Energizer Bunny

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

African Poacher's AK = Energizer Bunny

This pre-owned AK still worked when taken off a poacher in Africa

An Instagram user posted images of a gently used Chinese-made Type 56 AK complete with custom furniture that has taken a licking but reportedly kept on ticking.

If you notice, the pistol grip, buttstock and forearm are all replaced with random hunks of lumber that look to be salvaged from an old desk held on with baling wire and, yes, even string.
    http://www.guns.com/2016/04/06/this-...her-in-africa/

No dust cover, no trigger guard, and damn just look at that pitting . . .

"In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    This is the new shitshovel AK. Someone's gonna recreate this thing just for laughs.
    I don't collect guns, I accumulate them

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    Although I'm not doubting that this gun worked. I am fairly sure that I wouldn't want to test fire it myself.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    I wonder if the bore looks the same, I guess it doesn't matter when your groups only need to be minute of elephant.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    I bet the safety doesn't work.

Oh wait..

Feedback Score
    That rifle looks like it spent a considerable amount of its life under water or taken from under a structure where there was a fire. As pointed out, the pistol grip, trigger guard and top cover are gone and the receiver is heavily rusted. I do not doubt that the rifle still fires, but who ever fires it, is taking a risk that the bolt will fly back and crack open their face.