Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How to use Paypal for an EE purchase?

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveL View Post
    The fee involved is actually the seller's responsibility to cover, but they often pass it on to the buyer by requiring the buyer to pay an additional 3-4% if using the goods/services option.
    I think of it this way. If I'm selling get something, you are welcome to pay me how ever you'd like. If you chose PayPal thats OK, but the price I ask for is including shipping already. I'm not wanting to assume more fees.

When I'm buying something and plan to use PayPal I assume that the price listed is plus fees. I think most people operate that way.

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaysop View Post
    I think of it this way. If I'm selling get something, you are welcome to pay me how ever you'd like. If you chose PayPal thats OK, but the price I ask for is including shipping already. I'm not wanting to assume more fees.

When I'm buying something and plan to use PayPal I assume that the price listed is plus fees. I think most people operate that way.
    I get what you're saying and I don't disagree. However, if you choose to accept a credit card or PayPal or whatever then you're responsible for the fees. In the case of Paypal there's nothing to stop you from passing those fees on to the buyer and that's what most people do.
    Steve

Disclaimer: I am employed by Shadow Systems. My posts on this site are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of my employer.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12