Thread: Traded into an m4a1!

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Traded into an m4a1!

I've always had a kinda crush on these since I first saw one. I've just been cheap when it came to the ar family so never could bring myself to spring for one. Decided I had too many 7.62 nato rifles and started moving out my fal types. Was browsing the local trader and saw the owner wanted an fal. Deal was struck and we both ended up with what we wanted. Very happy with it. It's a very nice rifle.

Feedback Score
    How are you liking the rifle? I always wanted one of these but never got around to it. I am in the market for a new ar, I was going to go with the new V7 with the mlok rail but there is something kinda cool about the M4A1 with the RISII.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Still my favorite!

Feedback Score
    67 (99%)
    Quote Originally Posted by misfit47 View Post
    I've always had a kinda crush on these since I first saw one. I've just been cheap when it came to the ar family so never could bring myself to spring for one. Decided I had too many 7.62 nato rifles and started moving out my fal types. Was browsing the local trader and saw the owner wanted an fal. Deal was struck and we both ended up with what we wanted. Very happy with it. It's a very nice rifle.
    Nice rifle!