Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: *** Leaving feedback - PLEASE READ***

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

*** Leaving feedback - PLEASE READ***

All - When leaving feedback for someone please do everyone a favor and just post the user name in the title. Please don't post +1 or GTG in the subject. You can do whatever you want in the thread but to make it easier for people to search for a user, to see if they already have a feedback thread, just post the user name in the title.

On that note please search to see if the member you want to leave feedback for already has a thread in the Feedback forum. That way you can add to the existing one. I'm cleaning up 3-4 separate threads for the same user and you won't be able to get a good read on a member if we keep that up.

Thx
    Last edited by M4arc; 12-30-08 at 06:51.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    What about the possibility of using the "Visitor Messages" feature under a user's Public Profile to leave feedback?

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thekatar View Post
    What about the possibility of using the "Visitor Messages" feature under a user's Public Profile to leave feedback?
    That's a good idea but I believe the user has the ability to hide or delete messages in their own profile. Assuming someone had some criticizism posted, they might opt to cover that up.

Sorry for butting in as a non-mod but the feedback forum brings out the OCD in me
    --Josh H.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by LOKNLOD View Post
    That's a good idea but I believe the user has the ability to hide or delete messages in their own profile. Assuming someone had some criticizism posted, they might opt to cover that up.

Sorry for butting in as a non-mod but the feedback forum brings out the OCD in me
    Perhaps it could be tweaked so that only staff/mods could edit it.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thekatar View Post
    Perhaps it could be tweaked so that only staff/mods could edit it.
    Might work, as long as everyone only uses it for that. I've clicked on a few profiles where someone had used it as a private message (or mistaken if for one). Nothing wrong with that except that it might make the area cluttered.
    --Josh H.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Please read!

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)

Not a big deal but...

If someone gets a spare minute could they consolidate this feedback for me?

https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread.php?t=31185

https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread.php?t=31093

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

KNS Precision Inc.

Great customer service. Had a problem with a KNS AR-15 Take Down Pin. Sent an e-mail to them and Gordon asked for my Addy to send a replacement almost instantly.

Obviously with this type of CUSTOMER SERVICE and PRIDE you can't go wrong buying a KNS Product.
    Last edited by capt_jerry; 10-14-09 at 05:39.
    Live

Capt_Jerry

Feedback Score
    I went to post feedback for a recent positive transaction but it gives me the message:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

I only have 2 or 3 posts, do I need more? I am activated as far as I can tell...

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)

Question

How do we use the iTrader?

I tried to find a way to use it to leave feedback but no luck. I did see where someone else has received feedback though.

What am I missing?

Thanks

Buckaroo

I figured it out. You click on the iTrader number on a post by the member you want to leave feedback on then you can see their iTrader page and it has a link for leaving feedback.
    Last edited by Buckaroo; 04-23-10 at 21:19. Reason: I figured it out.
    "It is better to be a Warrior in a Garden than a Gardner in a War"
    Let's use the First Amendment to protect the Second so we can avoid using the Second to protect the First.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast