Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: All around shotgun***updated with pics***

Feedback Score
    28 (100%)
    I went with the Winchester gentlemen. If I don't like it I'll go after a Beretta again.
    "Enlighten the people generally, and tyranny and oppressions of body and mind will vanish like evil spirits at the dawn of day."

Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by newyork View Post
    I went with the Winchester gentlemen. If I don't like it I'll go after a Beretta again.
    The Winchester is a great choice. Basically it uses the same gas system as the Browning Silver/Gold and it is produced in the same factory. Dollar per dollar IMO, it is one of the best semi automatic shotguns available.

Feedback Score
    28 (100%)
    That's great to hear. Now if they will actually ship tell damn thing I can enjoy it.
    "Enlighten the people generally, and tyranny and oppressions of body and mind will vanish like evil spirits at the dawn of day."

Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Another big plus is that you'll have Browning's service dept doing warranty work or repairs if needed. Instruction manual with the shotgun will list the same address as Browning's but the heading will be Winchester. I've used everybody's service dept over he years. None is finer than Browning's.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by newyork View Post
    If you don't like the Win, you might also consider a Franchi.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    I have a Winchester SX3...if you decide you don't like yours...just let me know...I could always use two

Feedback Score
    28 (100%)
    Believe it or not this damn gun hasn't shipped yet. Pulling out my hair over here. Supposed to ship today. Ordered last Monday.

Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    My brother has an SX3 and really likes it.

I shoot an older A-300 Beretta that I bought second hand, and swore I would upgrade when it gave out. That was 12 years ago and the thing is still singing along! LOL

Enjoy the Winchester...I think that is a solid choice.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234