Quote Originally Posted by Sensei View Post
Here are the real world results - from the very Lightfighter thread that you posted. This is the last post on the first page from Jon Consiglio:

Finally, the debate in the LF thread dealt with which had superior terminal performance: the 6.8 SPC or the 300blk. Nobody, and I mean zip, zero, nada, nunca, nadie...suggested that 5.56 is the equal of the 300blk and especially the 110 Tac-Tx. You my friend, are the only person I can find who thinks they are equivalent even when a 9" SBR is used for the 300blk.
I respect Jon. But his data doesn't contradict mine in the slightest. Read closer. Different shots, weights, and distances.

And I've killed a 180lb hog with a 22 WMR to the spinal column. DRT. That doesn't a defensive round make. Most of Jon's shots are spinal column or brain shots. Whereas, I've used the same shot on every hog.

You're obviously not interested in furnishing ANY substantive information on this subject. You're simply regurgitating what other people have anecdotally observed and have made some fairly controversial claims. When you've got some actual first-hand experience, or something else to offer to substantively support your claim, feel free to PM me.

This thread drift is over. You've proven nothing.