Thread: Century imported PW87 shotgun

Feedback Score

Century imported PW87 shotgun

The cartridge guide screw on my PW87 shotgun managed to work its way out at one point or another. No idea where it's at, and am having a difficult time locating a replacement. Contacted Century, but they weren't especially helpful. Any suggestions on what to do to locate one? Already tried Chiappa and they didn't work, can't be sure if the sent the wrong screw or if they just use a different size, though. Can't seem to get a straight answer from either them or Century about that.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    If you will google customizing the pw87, you will see at least 2 or 3 shops that work on these shotguns. Start here.

chiefkeff Guest
    why not take it to your dealer.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by chiefkeff View Post
    why not take it to your dealer.
    Why not do what you say you'll do after you get paid? Why ignore people when they try to contact you after you scam deployed military out of the money that they literally fight and risk their life for. Scumbag

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Update on the PW87, I contacted J&G Sales a while back since that's who I bought it from. They managed to get me another screw free of charge. Pretty cool of them. Everything's back to normal.