Thread: Firearms Training Central MN

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Firearms Training Central MN

Hello all,

We have some great training coming to central MN this year.

In just a couple weeks we have Dave Spaulding with Handgun Combatives teaching Critical Space(pistol) on May 18th and 19th.

In June we have Critical Carbine course with Steve Fisher of Sentinel Concepts on the 14th, 15th and 16th.

Then in September we have Dave Spaulding coming back for Vehicle Combatives on the 28th and 29th.

For more info go to http://www.learningfirearms.com/training/schedule.html for pricing and gear list.

Any other questions feel free to email me at mike@learningfirearms.com or Dave at dave@learningfirearms.com.
    Training Director
    Learning Firearms
    www.learningfirearms.com

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Hi Mike.

Haven't had a chance to take a long look at the schedule, but hoping with your new store opening in the Hermantown location we might see some training sessions start up here?

I know many a folk would be very excited to have some decent classes available from a reputable source.

Just a thought to mull over if the do-ability is there.

ETA: I suppose I could just follow your post and email, I will at some point today if you don't get a chance to reply here.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    We have our training schedule for the new year up. We are hosting two courses and putting on several of our own. The hosted courses are Carbine/Pistol Continuity w Dave Spaulding of Handgun Combatives(pistol portion) and Dave Timm(carbine portion and owner of Learning Firearms). Cost is $475 and is June 14th and 15th.

Steve Fischer of Sentinel Concepts will be here September 12th-14th with his Urban Carbine course. Cost is $600.

We(Learning Firearms) also put on our own one and two day courses. For more information please go to learningfirearms.com.

If you have any questions feel free to ask on here or send me an email at mike@learningfirearms.com

Thanks.
    Training Director
    Learning Firearms
    www.learningfirearms.com

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Mike and Dave at Learning Firearms really put on great courses. Great shooting venue, great instructors. I've been able to shoot with Larry Vickers, Louis Awerbuck, Jeff Gonzales, Steve Fisher, Dave Spaulding on multiple occasions each over the last several years...all within about 20 minutes from my house. Not to mention the high-quality armed self defense courses that Mike and Dave teach. A real asset to firearms training in they upper Midwest. Including Canada.