Question for those that may have done this before or know for certain.

I haven't been to a red rocks show in ages. The wife wants to go to one this summer. Sounded like a lot of fun seeing as we haven't been to one in such a long time and Red Rocks is freaking beautiful and great for concerts.

I don't go anywhere without my CCW. So can I conceal carry in the Amphitheater during a concert- legally?

They do not technically have metal detectors, some shows have pat downs and others do not- never know till you show up at the gate to get in. On their website it says they will "Eject you and give citations for the following..." and "weapons of any kind" is listed under prohibited items. See here: http://redrocksonline.com/concerts-e...ohibited-items

I assume this is like any other public place in CO that doesn't have metal detectors/screening- such as the Denver Zoo, where they say no guns, but CCW is okay. If they see your gun they can ask you to leave, you have to leave or face trespassing charges, but it doesn't have any force of law for having the gun there- CORRECT?

Thanks in advance!