Thread: PSA has Speer 64gr GD for $10

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

PSA has Speer 64gr GD for $10

People start out wanting to do shooting as a hobby and it ends up their hobby is actually buying and operating expensive tools. Doesn't make sense when you think about it.

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    The 75gr for $14.99 has my eye! Thanks for posting.
    Why do the loudest do the least?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurodriver View Post
    The 75gr for $14.99 has my eye! Thanks for posting.
    I'm placing an order for that when I get paid so don't buy it all.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Feedback Score
    Thanks, was looking for a new defense round for the sbr...and at a nice price!

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Thanks for the tip.

Feedback Score
    They've had both the 64 and 55 on sale for $9.99 for a couple months now. I even tried to start this exact same thread but someone shut it down. It seems like a outstanding deal.

One question. I've seen a couple of other threads eluding to Speer coming out with an updated version of the GD; which initially seemed to perform pretty poorly. Now, I'm not sure if this has been limited to handgun ammunition or if the poor reports were actually well founded. Does anyone know if this "issue" was legitimate and if it effected their rifle line? If so, is there any way to ensure one does not purchase from the lots that exhibited poor performance?
    "I actually managed to figure this one out: you've got to find a woman who loves God more than she loves you -- albeit just barely."

-Army Chief

I did not know the man quoted above, and joined this Forum after his passing. He seemed to be a leader of men; both spiritually and physically. Someone we'd all be proud to emulate.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kdubya View Post
    They've had both the 64 and 55 on sale for $9.99 for a couple months now. I even tried to start this exact same thread but someone shut it down. It seems like a outstanding deal.

One question. I've seen a couple of other threads eluding to Speer coming out with an updated version of the GD; which initially seemed to perform pretty poorly. Now, I'm not sure if this has been limited to handgun ammunition or if the poor reports were actually well founded. Does anyone know if this "issue" was legitimate and if it effected their rifle line? If so, is there any way to ensure one does not purchase from the lots that exhibited poor performance?
    I believe you are referring to certain batches of the G2 pistol ammo. To my knowledge, this has no effect on the abilities of the rifle ammo.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by nate89 View Post
    I believe you are referring to certain batches of the G2 pistol ammo. To my knowledge, this has no effect on the abilities of the rifle ammo.
    That's correct that the threads I saw all referred to the G2. It seemed as though it was all limited to the pistol ammo, but I figured it was worth asking. Thanks for confirming!
    "I actually managed to figure this one out: you've got to find a woman who loves God more than she loves you -- albeit just barely."

-Army Chief

I did not know the man quoted above, and joined this Forum after his passing. He seemed to be a leader of men; both spiritually and physically. Someone we'd all be proud to emulate.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Ordered a case last night, thanks.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    And they were doing a free shipping offer as well for over 10 boxes. While Palmetto does not ship BCM fast, I am willing to wait for some of the deals they have (like the $400 H1 last year).

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530AZ using Tapatalk