Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: New Aimpoint magnifiers

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Thanks. Definitely excited that the more rugged versions will have improved eye relief.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Furbyballer View Post
    Thanks. Definitely excited that the more rugged versions will have improved eye relief.
    The 3x-C is plenty rugged enough from our experience with it during the ongoing development of our flip-to-side mount.
    SCALARWORKS - SHOOTER DRIVEN®
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Scalarworks.com / 1-844-556-1913 (900-1700 EST)

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scalarworks View Post
    Not even Aimpoint USA knows. They've only gotten a small number of them in so far.

The 3X-C we have is a worthy competitor the the G33. Great eye relief, clarity, and a nice low profile body with flush adjustment knobs.

Both the 3xMAG-1 and 6xMAG-1 will have significantly better eye relief than either the 3x-c or the G33. But obviously at a much higher price.
    That is great to hear. I struggle with the eye relief on my G33 unless I remove the rear flip up sight and place it as far back on the top rail as I can.

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)
    The 3x-C is plenty rugged enough from our experience with it during the ongoing development of our flip-to-side mount.
    Oooo, yummy! Looking forward to this.

Quote Originally Posted by jerrysimons View Post
    That is great to hear. I struggle with the eye relief on my G33 unless I remove the rear flip up sight and place it as far back on the top rail as I can.
    Yeah, I'm right there with you. I have considered removing my mbus pros so I can go another slot or two back with the 3X-C.
    Will - Owner of Arisaka LLC - http://www.arisakadefense.com

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jerrysimons View Post
    The 3xMAG-1 has 25% more eye relief than the -C (and G33). So does the 6xMAG-1, but it's so long that it really shouldn't make a difference.

Feedback Score
    The 3xMAG-1 has 25% more eye relief than the -C (and G33). So does the 6xMAG-1, but it's so long that it really shouldn't make a difference.
    Thanks for the info.

http://us.aimpoint.com/product/aimpointR-3xmag-1/

Feedback Score
    I'm curious, do y'all think the 6x would be a viable replacement for a 1-6x LPVO? I feel like the lack of any kind of reticle makes ranging and compensating for drop difficult. I've been able to walk rounds in at 500 yards using my T-2 and G33 on my PWS MK110, but that seems quite inefficient.
    Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose.

老僧三十年前未參禪時、見山是山、見水是水、及至後夾親見知識、有箇入處、見山不是山、見水不是水、而今得箇體歇處、依然見山秪是山、見水秪是水。

https://www.instagram.com/defaultmp3/

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Defaultmp3 View Post
    I'm curious, do y'all think the 6x would be a viable replacement for a 1-6x LPVO? I feel like the lack of any kind of reticle makes ranging and compensating for drop difficult. I've been able to walk rounds in at 500 yards using my T-2 and G33 on my PWS MK110, but that seems quite inefficient.
    We certainly think so. Using our mounts you'll have 1/6x capability at a full 1lbs less than most LVPO's currently weigh. High end red dots are also more shock resistant, have truer 1x magnification than most LVPOs, and batter life that is measured in years not hours.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Defaultmp3 View Post
    Default not sure what you may end up doing but the 6X AP w/ my T2 may just push me over the edge into selling my S&B 1-4X SD, hmmmm .......

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Agile53 View Post
    Default not sure what you may end up doing but the 6X AP w/ my T2 may just push me over the edge into selling my S&B 1-4X SD, hmmmm .......
    Well, I have a Kahles K16i I'm making payments on right now, so... eh. Still not sure the lack of reticle makes it viable for a GP rifle, even if it is great for PID. Oh well.

But man, that 3X-C can be had for a damn good price: http://www.larue.com/aimpoint-3x-c-m...larue-qd-mount

Makes me curious what Strohman Enterprises will have them for with the good guy discount.
    Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose.

老僧三十年前未參禪時、見山是山、見水是水、及至後夾親見知識、有箇入處、見山不是山、見水不是水、而今得箇體歇處、依然見山秪是山、見水秪是水。

https://www.instagram.com/defaultmp3/

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast