Thread: Liberty Chaotic and Silencerco Specwar 7.62 in Texas

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Liberty Chaotic and Silencerco Specwar 7.62 in Texas

I simply don't shoot these cans anymore and are just collecting dust in my safe. Ill take a huge loss selling them but Im not using them and would like the funds to finish some other firearm wants. For those that don't know how a private NFA sale works, you pay me for the item and send in the form 4, once it clears we meet up and I hand the can over to you. While the form is being processed I will not be shooting your can, it will be locked up in my safe like it would be at an SOT. I can provide plenty of references if need be including an SOT.

The Chaotic is a one of a kind. It is the prototype that would later become the Chaotic, its actually named the Ameri-can. It has aluminum baffles so it only weighs 12oz versus the production version that weighs 20oz. This is not a hard use can due to it having aluminum baffles but Dave approved it for use on my 6" 300blk so its pretty stout. Its just not built for mag dump after mag dump. It has less than 300 rounds through it. Id like to get SOLD for it.

The specwar is one of the original runs and will come with the long style flash hider. It will take any of the current generation ASR mounts that silencerco makes. I have a few mounts I could throw in for the right price but for the can and a single flash hider Im asking 550. Im not sure on round count through it but its somewhere around 500. I never really shot it all that much.

I can provide additional pictures if need be, theres just not much to see as theyre in good condition. I regularly go to Houston, SA and DFW so meeting up shouldn't be a problem.

Last edited by 1slow01Z71; 06-22-16 at 20:02.
    Misspelled and missing words delivered to you via the hunt-and-peck method on my phone

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Chaotic sold
    Misspelled and missing words delivered to you via the hunt-and-peck method on my phone