Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Vortex Spitfire AR .....

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    I'll say again if missed earlier. SWFA has it in stock for $250.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Problem with swfa is that they don't have a live inventory of new scopes unless you call them and check for sure. You end up ordering then waiting forever for the item to arrive as they don't give you an email saying it is out of stock. Now the sample list is a live inventory of used items and is up to date.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Gotcha

Feedback Score
    44 (100%)
    Another astigmatism gimp. Anyone tried the newer Spitfire AR?

I like that it uses AAA batteries.

Feedback Score
    I guess they are on preorder right now? Optics planet lets you buy them but says they will be available to ship within 6-8 weeks. Guess I'm waiting. I have astigmatism as well. Or I might spring for the 3x if I get impatient

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Wow. That's a nice looking optic. Uses AAA which is a very nice feature. Been looking at the Spitfire as an option to top off my latest build. Wonder if they will do a 3 or 4x version.

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    We have handled these. Very nice for the money. Good use of the mount as a battery holder. We will be offering our standard M4C discount on these when they finally show up.

C4

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)
    Have you had a chance to peek at the Sparc AR?

I've got an upper patiently waiting on a new optic, and if the Sparc doesn't give my grampa eyes the grape cluster treatment, it's on the short list.

Quote Originally Posted by C4IGrant View Post
    We have handled these. Very nice for the money. Good use of the mount as a battery holder. We will be offering our standard M4C discount on these when they finally show up.

C4

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    This is very interesting. The Spitfire AR may be my next purchase. I sold my last aimpoint a while ago due to my astigmatism. 1-4 optics are a bit heavy. This may be what I need

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Man, I'm starting think I need one of these too. I have a bit of an astigmatism in my strong eye and a H1 I have on one of my AR's is starting to look like a binary star. The only thing I'm not liking so much is the 11.3 oz weight, but I could live with that.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast