I know this doesn't really belong on an M4 forum, but maybe someone here has experience on reforming brass... Specifically for the 25 WSSM.
I done some research and I guess it's safe to say the 25 WSSM is obsolete and I've only seen one company reforming the brass. They can't keep up with the demand and a friend is wanting enough brass to last until he shoots out his barrel. 1000 rounds of brass is usually what people seem to be recommending because you only get 2 or 3 reloads before the brass splits.

I was thinking starting with 300 WSM and resizing from there. The company that makes the brass (Hill Billy Brass) looks to resize it 5 or 6 times to complete the reformation to 25 WSSM.

Any advice on a good parent case to start with? What would be the best 5 or 6 dies to get to slowly reform the brass to avoid splitting? Neck turning will be a must but should the brass be annealed before or after reforming?

I've never had to "make my own brass" since I don't reload wildcat/obsolete rounds but any thoughts or information would be helpful.