Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Geissele/ALG Go-Juice

Feedback Score
    The new packaging has room for the lube as well as some swag in there. The packages could've been made smaller but Bill wanted to make sure that folks that bought at retail stores also got a little something as well.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Ordered a 4oz from AIM.

I've been very pleased with Lucas Extreme Gun Oil and FireClean, but this seems it could better than either. We shall see.
    "That thing looks about as enjoyable as a bowl of exploding dicks." - Magic_Salad0892

"The body cannot go where the mind has not already been."

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by BufordTJustice View Post
    Ordered a 4oz from AIM.

I've been very pleased with Lucas Extreme Gun Oil and FireClean, but this seems it could better than either. We shall see.
    I find that the ALG product keeps the gun running slicker and cleans up easier than the Lucas.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Very happy with the alg go juice. I would love a different cap for the bottle, but other than that, no complaints.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ostdarva View Post
    First off I will not shop at a liberal store
    Secondly,
    I will not shop at a store that is named after genitalia.

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WS6 View Post
    I find that the ALG product keeps the gun running slicker and cleans up easier than the Lucas.
    How does it compare to Fireclean and Slip EWL as far as burn off and clean up?

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by mtdawg169 View Post
    How does it compare to Fireclean and Slip EWL as far as burn off and clean up?
    I think that it does slightly better than SLIP 2000 EWL, and would rather not comment about anything else. It's become annoying for me to do so, truth be told.

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WS6 View Post
    I think that it does slightly better than SLIP 2000 EWL, and would rather not comment about anything else. It's become annoying for me to do so, truth be told.
    Understood. Thanks

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Bottle was supposed to show up today. Magically, USPS says delivered and there wasn't shit in my mailbox...wonderful.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by OrbitalE View Post
    Bottle was supposed to show up today. Magically, USPS says delivered and there wasn't shit in my mailbox...wonderful.
    They've done that to me a few times only to find out they attempted to deliver it, noone was home, and for some reason instead of leaving them in the mailbox they held them for pickup at the local post office. Laziness is my guess

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jpmuscle View Post
    They've done that to me a few times only to find out they attempted to deliver it, noone was home, and for some reason instead of leaving them in the mailbox they held them for pickup at the local post office. Laziness is my guess
    I find that going online and signing up for tracking updates tends to greatly reduce these occurrences.

It's almost as if they start giving a shit once you let them know you're watching. Lol
    "That thing looks about as enjoyable as a bowl of exploding dicks." - Magic_Salad0892

"The body cannot go where the mind has not already been."

Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast