Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Geissele/ALG Go-Juice

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by samuse View Post
    People are going off the rails with the gun lube derp. Anything from Rem-oil to motor and every gun oil (except Frog Lube) is fine and works well enough
    In my experience, Froglube works fine, rain or shine, summer heat or winter snows and I run it on more than just my AR. Maybe I'm doing it wrong...
    The number of folks on my Full Of Shit list grows everyday

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n289/SgtSongDog/AR%20Carbine/DSC_0114.jpg
    I am American

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Idk what it is about Geissele but I'd be confident in anything they bring to market.

Next time I purchase gun oil, I'll be trying it.
    Last edited by Swstock; 06-19-16 at 07:52.

Feedback Score
    Does the purple juice stain skin and clothing?
    -Colt 6920 w/Aimpoint PRO

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Got some free samples to try, and have it on several pistols and revolvers. One of these sample tubes lubed several with quite a bit left over: www.alg-go-juice-sample-packs.html. I didn't do any special prep work, and applied it after cleaning with Slip 725. It's a light lube, flows easily, and cleans up as well as several other GTG lubes. No stains to skin or clothes. Thus far, nothing exceptional to report or real observations to make.

I'll put it on an AR the next time I bother cleaning one.
    2012 National Zumba Endurance Champion
    الدهون القاع الفتيات لك جعل العالم هزاز جولة الذهاب

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    I cleaned (de-greased) my DDM4, and went and shot about 75-80 rounds suppressed this afternoon. I am far from a Geissele fan-boy, and the Geissele Super 42 spring didn't impress me, nor does their new scope mount, etc. I prefer other products. That said, the ALG Go-Juice performed better than I expected by far. The weapon remained "slick" to charge even after 80ish rounds suppressed, and the clean-up was cake. EVERYTHING but the bolt-tail wiped off nearly on the first-pass with a dry paper towel. It cleaned up much easier than SLIP 2000 EWL for me. This experience plus the corrosion testing I did has me really liking the product. I really hope it doesn't gum up like other bio products. If it doesn't, I will switch to it exclusively because of how well it protects and cleans up/how the rifle feels.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WS6 View Post
    I really hope it doesn't gum up like other bio products. If it doesn't, I will switch to it exclusively because of how well it protects and cleans up/how the rifle feels.
    Thx, keep us posted.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    interested as well
    NRA Life Member Since 1993

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Sadly, it's just going to be time before I know if it gums up, or not. EVERY company making a bio-lube promises it won't gum up. I have no more faith in Geissele than any other company. I will remain skeptical until I have seen first hand.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WS6 View Post
    Sadly, it's just going to be time before I know if it gums up, or not. EVERY company making a bio-lube promises it won't gum up. I have no more faith in Geissele than any other company. I will remain skeptical until I have seen first hand.
    Bill G. is pretty vehement that it will not gum up, but there is no substitute for proving it to yourself.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by elephantrider View Post
    Bill G. is pretty vehement that it will not gum up, but there is no substitute for proving it to yourself.
    So is froglube, rand, and fireclean...like you said...I'll believe it when I see it, or when Bill G. Explains with science how it's different from all of the above.

Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast