Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: KAK Value-Line Barrel 308

Feedback Score

KAK Value-Line Barrel 308

I've been searching around for a AR 308 barrel and I came across a KAK Value-Line Barrel 16" 41v50 melonite finish. Does anyone have any experience with these? Accuracy results?
    Last edited by Flabbergasted; 06-24-16 at 09:13.

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    KAK is NOT the same as Knight's Armament. Two different companies that are not in the same league.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Yes, KAK is not KAC.
    With that said, I am interested to hear feedback on KAK barrels and BCGs.

Feedback Score
    Noted and edited. Thanks!

Feedback Score
    So I shot KAK an email to ask what the realistic accuracy potential is with this particular barrel and the owner, Kurt, replied and said "Most do about MOA." So, I decided to inquire about their stainless steel barrel 18" long. I asked the same question about accuracy potential and the owner replied that "Most will do about MOA." So, both barrels are about the same as far as accuracy goes.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Bumping an old thread for feedback. I have seen mostly positive opinions on KAK barrels on the 300BLK board but really nowhere else. Is that because that's their niche market or because their other barrels aren't performing well?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
    “The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."

Feedback Score
    I have 3 kak value line barrels, A 10 1/2 300 blk pistol barrel and 2 in 556 a 12 1/2 and 16 inch they shoot like they said about moa sometimes better.
    Fit and finish are good, match grade no but work for my purpose.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by madmax61 View Post
    I have 3 kak value line barrels, A 10 1/2 300 blk pistol barrel and 2 in 556 a 12 1/2 and 16 inch they shoot like they said about moa sometimes better.
    Fit and finish are good, match grade no but work for my purpose.
    Price seems good that's for sure.

Any fouling issues or function problems? And would you buy a 4th barrel from them if you had need for another barrel?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
    “The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."

Feedback Score
    I have had no fouling or function problems, I use kak melonite bcg in all 3 uppers not sure that would make a difference. I like there products .
    kak makes barrels for several manufacturers and this value line started out as production over runs and became so popular the offer them as a stock item now.
    they are green mountain blanks and are of good quality.
    disclaimer: I have no connection to kak just like there service and product.

And yes I am going to buy another there 18 in 556
    Last edited by madmax61; 11-06-16 at 03:53.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    In Antigua and instead of booze cruise, I'm looking at old threads. Appropriate given prices and scarcity today. Used 3 of their 308 barrels in builds. Great barrels for the money, 1.1.2 groups with surplus Dag, never an issue, solid barrels

Risen from the dead...lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast