Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Beretta M9A3

Feedback Score

Beretta M9A3

I see that these (Tennessee-manufactured ones) are starting to trickle onto dealers shelves. Bud's had a few at $998 but they sold quickly.

From what I've seen so far, the M9A3 gets my vote for the market's hottest selling pistol, and it's far from the cheapest one, too. One's on my wish list, and I hope they still come in that cool packaging by the time I can afford one

Does anyone see the price coming down over time, or will popularity keep prices up?

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Hottest selling pistol? Yea... No.

As to future pricing and availability....? Who knows.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    So Beretta finally makes a gun with features that should come on all of them - really. And its $900+. Nope.

Don't get me wrong - its VERY cool. I handled one, and the trigger, grip, etc. are very nice. But not an extra $450 - nope. My SP 2022 FDE does all that and is much lighter, small enough to conceal, and half the price.

Feedback Score
    Must be a lot of Beretta fans out there...

Feedback Score
    I've shot M9's and I really hope the army realizes they should rock glock. Group uses a lot of glock 19's, you'll still see some teams running m9's or even 1911's but a lot run 19's. NSW just switched to 19's and MARSOC just authorized 19's after they bought all those 45's from colt.

Feedback Score
    It kind of irks me some.

At that price and at that niche I felt:
    The barrel need just a topic longer to run a few common cans without needing a special beretta 1/2x28 attachment instead of a regular one
    It should have suppressor height night sights
    They could at least have drilled and threaded that small hole from the factory for putting a RDS mount.

Edit
    I don't want to spend a grand on a gun,
    Then have to get a special adapter for my can if the company even makes a beretta one
    Have to find sights for it
    And then if I decided to put a fast fire or something on it have to pay a smith for the forward hole
    Last edited by ramairthree; 06-27-16 at 21:56.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by m4brian View Post
    So Beretta finally makes a gun with features that should come on all of them - really. And its $900+. Nope.

Don't get me wrong - its VERY cool. I handled one, and the trigger, grip, etc. are very nice. But not an extra $450 - nope. My SP 2022 FDE does all that and is much lighter, small enough to conceal, and half the price.
    At $950-1100, it is comparable to other all metal offerings from the competition such as Sig. Hell, it's even competitive with the H&K P30 with a threaded barrel and NS.
    I like my rifles like my women - short, light, fast, brown, and suppressed.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sensei View Post
    At $950-1100, it is comparable to other all metal offerings from the competition such as Sig. Hell, it's even competitive with the H&K P30 with a threaded barrel and NS.
    Yep, and plenty of people love the platform and they will sell like crazy. Like them or not, many folks do.
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I guess beretta has found success. Offer several models with a fat grip, seriously flawed safety, and various limited sight options, and build a frothing desire for a thousand dollar gun. LOL. Yes, it is competitive with the Legion, sorta.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ramairthree View Post
    It kind of irks me some.

At that price and at that niche I felt:
    The barrel need just a topic longer to run a few common cans without needing a special beretta 1/2x28 attachment instead of a regular one
    It should have suppressor height night sights
    They could at least have drilled and threaded that small hole from the factory for putting a RDS mount.

Edit
    I don't want to spend a grand on a gun,
    Then have to get a special adapter for my can if the company even makes a beretta one
    Have to find sights for it
    And then if I decided to put a fast fire or something on it have to pay a smith for the forward hole
    Could you please elaborate on this? Are you saying that the threads are not long enough for the suppressors to index on the barrel shoulder? I ask because I'm think of getting one once the G-configuration is available, but not if it requires some adaptor.
    I like my rifles like my women - short, light, fast, brown, and suppressed.

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast