Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Beretta M9A3

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    I was into guns during the ban. I get it.

But there isn’t a ban right now.

G19 mags are all over the place. And Glocks are more better as long as your dog doesn’t eat them.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurodriver View Post
    I was into guns during the ban. I get it.

But there isn’t a ban right now.

G19 mags are all over the place. And Glocks are more better as long as your dog doesn’t eat them.
    I can buy surplus m9 mags at the SAR show and other places near bases for less than 10 a pop and they are usually upgraded and updated SR mags with the nice finish.
    All over the internetz is mags for 15 everywhere.

I can even get checkmate magazines for 8 to 10 and sometimes 5 on a Sunday from sellers looking to clean their tables.

19 and 17 mags are a plenty now but for ban states, one can't best or beat the M9 in terms of finding pre ban magazines easily.
    Some Sig 226 owners on ban states modify pre bans to work in their 226 is an a testament on the utility of m9 magazines.

But for summer carry..I've found my g26 with CTC lasers to be a perfect fit for ccw iwb for me...
    I winter jacket carry my m9a3 and my bias for the 19 is nothing extraordinary.. I have a RMRd g17 with barsto NM barrel and it's dead nuts fly wings detachment accurate for me. But the 19 for me just doesn't leave much room in my hands.

No pun or negative Nelly on the g17. I went to my very 1st GSSF shoot with a 2nd gen 17 rental gun and came in 3rd place civilian amateur and a check in the mail 4 weeks later for 350usd which got me a 3rd gen 17 which I still have today and shoot well.
    Love the 17 and 26...
    Hate the 19...for some reason it just doesn't work with my hands well.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by prdubi; 08-23-19 at 03:27.
    I believe in peace, love and extremely violent weapons systems... just in case that whole peace-and-love thing doesn't work out.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    MacGar mags for Beretta 15-20 rounds are in the same price range as the Glock mags and found everywhere online. Just saying

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arik View Post
    MacGar mags for Beretta 15-20 rounds are in the same price range as the Glock mags and found everywhere online. Just saying
    Agreed. Aside from the mags that came with my Berettas (some of which were made by MecGar for Beretta as OEM), all I buy are MecGar 18rd for $22-24.

I thought about getting some of the Checkmates out there; you can get them for $12 or so new but I just prefer MecGars.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    I shot one and oh my god yall.....

Ohmagod.....

Solid pistols
    Years ago, during the AWB, I was given a Beretta 92 and two hi caps. I took it to the range four or 5 times. The transition between the dreadful double action first pull, and the subsequent single action shots, meant that I could only keep my shots in the same direction on the compass as intended. If someone had designed for me an unshootable handgun, the Beretta 92 would be close to it.

I took it to a gun show. Traded even Steven for a like new Browning Hi Power. Instant Nirvana. Picked it up, and I was connected with the Universe. Shot it, and it was like communing with my first girlfriend.

One man's experience.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    I bought one for around $1k, can't remember but I think $9 something. Went with G conversion. I changed out the guide rod from plastic to metal via WC. I had one M9 upgraded at WC so when I got this A3 model I asked WC what else is there to do. WC replied the A3 is GTG, only possible upgrade was GR.

Mine shoots nice and handles nice. Racking the slide is a weird, but can be done. Solid metal gun.

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Drop a Langdon TJIAB into any modern Beretta 92.

If you can't shoot that gun well, you really need to quit.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by RHINOWSO View Post
    Drop a Langdon TJIAB into any modern Beretta 92.

If you can't shoot that gun well, you really need to quit.
    Fact.
    RLTW

“What’s New” button, but without GD: https://www.m4carbine.net/search.php...new&exclude=60 , courtesy of ST911.

Disclosure: I am affiliated PRN with a tactical training center, but I speak only for myself. I have no idea what we sell, other than CLP and training. I receive no income from sale of hard goods.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Love mines ..

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    I believe in peace, love and extremely violent weapons systems... just in case that whole peace-and-love thing doesn't work out.

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    I just bought an M9A1 too.

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast