Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: Beretta M9A3

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 556BlackRifle View Post
    Nice weapons cache ED. If you could only keep one, would your A1 or A3 make the cut or would you stick with one of your Glock / Glock variants?
    If I had to have one handgun it would be my G19 with a Storm lake barrel and RMR that isn’t pictured. At 7y the rounds go through the same hole, It’s fast close up and I have gotten 200+yd hits with regularity on an IPSC. There are probably videos here if you search.

Of the guns pictured, I’d choose the Polymer 80 and I’d choose the M9A1 over the M9A3 100/100 times.

The A3 suppressed blows way too much crap back into my face, and the $300+ price point offers no advantages over the A1 in practice. If they offered it with the G conversion that might sway it but that’s only $40 or so.
    Last edited by Eurodriver; 08-25-19 at 12:14.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurodriver View Post

Of the guns pictured, I’d choose the Polymer 80 and I’d choose the M9A1 over the M9A3 100/100 times.

The A3 suppressed blows way too much crap back into my face, and the $300+ price point offers no advantages over the A1 in practice. If they offered it with the G conversion that might sway it but that’s only $40 or so.
    My A3 came with the G decocker and D spring.
    I also prefer the A1, with the LTT being the one gun to rule them all.
    RLTW

“What’s New” button, but without GD: https://www.m4carbine.net/search.php...new&exclude=60 , courtesy of ST911.

Disclosure: I am affiliated PRN with a tactical training center, but I speak only for myself. I have no idea what we sell, other than CLP and training. I receive no income from sale of hard goods.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    You can do pretty much anything you need to an A1 to make it as slick as an A3 except switch sights but really....the light rail makes up for it.

LTTs are factory Samurai Edges minus the STARS handgrips

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    You can do pretty much anything you need to an A1 to make it as slick as an A3 except switch sights but really....the light rail makes up for it.

LTTs are factory Samurai Edges minus the STARS handgrips
    You can also throw the A3 slide on the A1
    RLTW

“What’s New” button, but without GD: https://www.m4carbine.net/search.php...new&exclude=60 , courtesy of ST911.

Disclosure: I am affiliated PRN with a tactical training center, but I speak only for myself. I have no idea what we sell, other than CLP and training. I receive no income from sale of hard goods.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    I do like the fat grip of the A1.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    I believe in peace, love and extremely violent weapons systems... just in case that whole peace-and-love thing doesn't work out.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1168 View Post
    You can also throw the A3 slide on the A1
    In all fairness you can do that with pretty much any Beretta slide. I would not get an A3 just for the slide. A Brigadier, yes. It is beefier and has dovetails.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 1168 View Post
    My A3 came with the G decocker and D spring.
    I also prefer the A1, with the LTT being the one gun to rule them all.
    I have yet to find anywhere that I travel typically that has an LTT in house. I finally got on the Beretta wagon this last spring with an M9 and an Italian 92 Compact. Neither are the railed versions, but I crumbled over the price. Installed 14# hammer springs, G kits, and LTT G10 grips on both, and the total bill was right at what most 92FS's are priced at. The M9 DA trigger is a bit grainy and not as smooth as the Compact, but they're both winners. I carry the Compact more than anything else now.

I wouldn't mind an A1 because I'd stick a light on it and it'd be my HD pistol. I'm highly intrigued by the LTT, it's not a lot of huge improvements, but enough that I'd probably buy one. I don't care for the Vertec grip much, though, or the rounded trigger guard, so an A3 or 92X isn't really in my future.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    My m9 with a conical bushing Barsto NM barrel.

Much love...
    But the lasers and lights make everything bright..

D spring and LTT trigger bag...adds a good cherry on top.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    I believe in peace, love and extremely violent weapons systems... just in case that whole peace-and-love thing doesn't work out.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    You can get an M9A1 with a front dovetail / night sights install - JS92M9A1M24

Since Beretta / Trijicon could no longer offer an LE version with drilled front night sight, they make small batches of these M9A1s with Vertec slides.

Not my picture or my pistol --> https://berettaforum.net/vb/showthre...t=98238&page=5

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    oh snap. This....is good info. Why even bother with an A3? (Still want a Brig)

I'll take a Beretta over a Sig any day. Yes. Yes this is good to know. Really...I'd get FO over night sights for what I would do with it.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast