Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Beretta M9A3

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Two is one and one is none

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ShipWreck View Post
    Two is one and one is none

I'd like to get one. However, none of my local dealers have them, and I refuse to pay the ~$1200 that Gunbroker seems to command. Thus, keep telling myself that I'm waiting for the G version.
    I like my rifles like my women - short, light, fast, brown, and suppressed.

Feedback Score
    Buds storefront has a new one on the wall for 999.99 .... I don't work there ....

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    No no, I like salt with my wound...

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sensei View Post
    I'd like to get one. However, none of my local dealers have them, and I refuse to pay the ~$1200 that Gunbroker seems to command. Thus, keep telling myself that I'm waiting for the G version.
    I would not pay that much either. I paid $999 for the first one, and $950 for the second

Feedback Score
    I found on on GB for $1000 plus shipping ($30) and no credit card fees. Not the best deal in the world, but not a ripoff either.

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    An LGS got an M9A3 (FS) in a couple of weeks ago with the Gallatin, TN rollmark on it. I want to say it was about $950.

Slide seemed really stiff, though, and felt like there was gravel between the bearing surfaces between the slide and frame.

Hopefully, that's just a hiccup with the new plant and the new workers, but... we'll see.
    " Nil desperandum - Never Despair. That is a motto for you and me. All are not dead; and where there is a spark of patriotic fire, we will rekindle it. "
    - Samuel Adams -

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Fjallhrafn View Post
    An LGS got an M9A3 (FS) in a couple of weeks ago with the Gallatin, TN rollmark on it. I want to say it was about $950.

Slide seemed really stiff, though, and felt like there was gravel between the bearing surfaces between the slide and frame.

Hopefully, that's just a hiccup with the new plant and the new workers, but... we'll see.
    Mine has the Gallatin, TN rollmark. It's action is glass smooth in typical Beretta fashion. It has 100 rounds of 124 grain Federal AE and 25 rounds of 147 grain HST through it the no issues so far...

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fjallhrafn View Post

Odd, that's the first complaint I think i've read about the M9A3 that's not a personal preference gripe.

And I hate seeing all these posts about people seeing m9a3s in the wild while ai still never have. Though, I should probably be thankful, along with my bank account.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I have one from MD and one from TN - no issues with either - EXCEPT... The red paint dot on the left side safety came off after the first range trip. I had to repaint it with Testors. The color I bought was a perfect match.

The Beretta rep that posts at the Beretta Forum admittedly that they had a humidity issue there,a nd were working to fix the issue. One other guy at the Beretta Forum had the same thing happen.

Kinda weird, but minor....

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast