Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: B&T's NEW GHM9!

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by eternal24k View Post
    looks cool, but will you guys get any KH9s?
    Yes. We think in the next 1-2 months.

C4

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by C4IGrant View Post
    This is a new pistol coming from B&T. It has been approved but the ATF for importation. MSRP should be around $1500.

C4

I like the barrel with the 3 lug adaptor. That certainly makes it more interesting to me.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    I read on another forum that this does not have a buffer system like other B&T lines do. Is that correct?

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MajorLonghorn View Post
    I read on another forum that this does not have a buffer system like other B&T lines do. Is that correct?
    I don't think it does (which is why it will much cheaper than the APC series).

C4

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Any of these in the wild? Opinions?
    ETC (SW/AW), USN (1998-2008)
    CVN-65, USS Enterprise

Feedback Score
    Nope, they're still working on it. They've changed the top charging handle to the side

https://www.instagram.com/p/BQG4Tb_j...d_thomet&hl=en

"New #GHM9 will replace the #P26 as our entry level #9mm carbine. Features include full length top rail, left/right swappable side charging handles, full ambi controls, combo trilug/threaded barrel, and a few other upgrades over the P26. Coming 2017 to #usa "

In response to a question about it and the kh9

"The GHM9 is not striker fired, has a traditional safety vs decocker, will have a threaded barrel in addition to the trilug, full length top rail, and one other surprise we are not ready to release yet. Price will be less, but quality will not be less...it will be on of our best values hands down"

Also a new video

https://www.instagram.com/p/BQamrhHD...d_thomet&hl=en
    Dushan
    "Not by strength by guile"

BT APC9 /IWI X95 /AR15 /HK VP9 /HK P2000 /Glock 43 /Walther "HK" MP5 A5

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    I had seen that video on The Facebook, which led me to this thread and my question. Interesting to see what they have planned for it though, makes me wonder what makes the APC so much more $$...
    ETC (SW/AW), USN (1998-2008)
    CVN-65, USS Enterprise

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by hotrodder636 View Post
    Any of these in the wild? Opinions?
    Not yet.

C4

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Very nice. Like the B&T's.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by dushan View Post
    Nope, they're still working on it. They've changed the top charging handle to the side

https://www.instagram.com/p/BQG4Tb_j...d_thomet&hl=en

"New #GHM9 will replace the #P26 as our entry level #9mm carbine. Features include full length top rail, left/right swappable side charging handles, full ambi controls, combo trilug/threaded barrel, and a few other upgrades over the P26. Coming 2017 to #usa "

In response to a question about it and the kh9

"The GHM9 is not striker fired, has a traditional safety vs decocker, will have a threaded barrel in addition to the trilug, full length top rail, and one other surprise we are not ready to release yet. Price will be less, but quality will not be less...it will be on of our best values hands down"

Also a new video

https://www.instagram.com/p/BQamrhHD...d_thomet&hl=en

Whoever posted that picture on IG needs to be slapped.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast