Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Brugger & Thommet TP9

Feedback Score

Brugger & Thommet TP9

I am still giggling at how accurate this little SMG is!!!

The Eotech makes it a real CQC tac-driver. As a result of this little gun Ive put off any future mods to the 11.5 AR15 (for now)

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    More info please (like where you got it and how much)!

C4

Feedback Score
    i'll take one just let me know where to send the check

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by C4IGrant
    More info please (like where you got it and how much)!

C4
    I had the opportunity to visit the B&T factory in Thun, Switzerland (beautiful place!). I spent two days at the factory learning all about the B&T products, including a session on the MP9/TP9. I was taught how to assemble and disassemble the weapon and then I had a chance to shoot it at the local range on an IPSC type course. The weapon is light and handy, utterly reliable, ergonomic and real fun to shoot! The folding stock really helps to stabilize the weapon, especially with a vertical fore-grip, but even in a pistol configuration the weapon is fast and accurate, especially with a red dot or holographic sight on top.

Karl Brugger did a real nice job of improving on the original Steyr design.

I plan to get one of these just for the fun factor and for the interesting mechanical design. (It uses a rotating barrel and unique locking collar design).

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    According to the US importer, they will be available by the end of the year. I plan on stocking them.

C4

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by C4IGrant
    According to the US importer, they will be available by the end of the year. I plan on stocking them.

C4
    The SMG ?, or will they have a pistol version (to of course turn into an AOW/SBR)

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ANGST
    The SMG ?, or will they have a pistol version (to of course turn into an AOW/SBR)

The pistol for sure and most likely the SMG with the right paper work.

C4

Feedback Score
    Havent checked this site in a while. I was just out at the range with this gun last weekend and am still very impressed with it overall. Not a sigle jam in a quick 500 rounds.

As far as US importers I understand that DSA is the official importerr of this gun into the US. Im in Canada and I have the semi auto version TP9, whers its classified as a rifle due to the folding stock, I only assume that it would be an SBR in the USA.

Here are some great links to the TP9s full auto big brother: http://www.mp9.ch/

the trigger is long and I describe it as a very big glock. Shame that the mags werent interchangeable

Here are the specs on the TP9 from the factory FYI : http://www.brugger-thomet.ch/inhalt/...pid=002&id=289

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast