The "D's" published yesterday, led my MD's POS elijah e. cummings, CONGRESSIONAL BLACK CAUCUS TO ’CAUSE CHAOS’ ON HOUSE FLOOR OVER GUNS.

The following counter protest kicked off on the 25th of June and with cummings coming out yesterday, thought I would notify NoVa. If interested, PM and I will provide the link to the MD Forum. We need to really get behind 2A and rock the D's

Cut & pasted from the MD forum:

It's time to rally to STOP THE FALSE UPROAR!

That's why we will call it our STFU! Rally Against The Democrats on July 5th.

The Democrat Sit-In on Capitol Hill—a bush-league move inspired by the Code Pink “die-in” that we witnessed at the NRA HQ—could very well resume on July 5th when Congress returns from recess.

They gave themselves “space to tantrum”, and then walked out of the US Capitol to delirious, cheering crowds of their loony supporters. They had the whole East Front of the Capitol to themselves for this love-fest and there was ZERO PUSHBACK for this childish insanity.

We cannot let this happen again.

This past winter, Maryland Democrats tried this unconstitutional No Fly, No Buy nonsense and we beat it back. We beat it back with facts, with figures, and with SHAMING that appropriately linked them to the disgraceful Joe McCarthy Era.

We have 10 days to organize a counter protest for July 5th at the US Capitol. Even if some consultant talks the DemocRats out of another actual sit-in, they are sure to stage some procedural stunts to demand No Fly, No Buy legislation, and Due Process be damned! The Patriot Picket signs (“Where’s The Due Process?”) that worked so effectively this past winter are ready to go, along with the ones that really get under their skin, like “Democrats Hate Our Founders”.

And because the Dems still refuse to acknowledge that it was Islamic Terrorism that caused the Orlando tragedy, we will break out the sign “It’s Islam, Stupid!” that first appeared at the White House more than 18 months ago. New signage will also remind the Dems that Martin Luther King, Jr. was a gun owner on an FBI Watch List.

Although I and a few core MDS members can set up earlier in the day, this would be a Patriot Call out for late afternoon on July 5th. That is when we are most likely to garner live-shot media coverage to shame the Democrats into abandoning the unAmerican, unconstitutional legislation that they are trying to ram down America’s throat.

We fought this political fight just months ago at the MD General Assembly--so we are BATTLE READY for this. And with 10 days to go, we need to get this US Capitol pushback plan out to every corner of social media. This thread is in the open so folks can link it.

IMPORTANT: Officially, the NRA is NON-PARTISAN and what we are doing is PARTISAN political activity. It has started a debate about whether we should wear NRA hats. Hell, at this point wear 'em if you got 'em. This STFU! Rally is not sanctioned by the NRA, but it is the NRA that is being attacked. As NRA members we have a right to gather and tell the Bedwetter Democrats to STFU! wearing any hat we want. Me, I will be wearing my favorite Don't Tread On Me hat to make sure bystanders don't miss my message. Wear the hat that says "STFU Democrats!" in whatever language you choose!

We have more than a week to get the momentum going for our STFU! Rally on the 5th. Get on Facebook and other social media and declare to the morons that it's time to STFU! (Stop The False Uproar!) At this time and place, America needs people to stand up to the Democrap hysteria and tyranny. If not you, who?