Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Work In Progress: new F1/F4 guide for 41F submissions

Feedback Score
    Thank you for your time doing this. Much appreciated.

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)
    BigWaylon - this forum is damn lucky to have you here contributing all that you do AND in the way that you do it. Seriously. No shit. You are one of the best members here. Thank you.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    BigWaylon

You've gone above and beyond once again. Thanks for all your hard work!!

Feedback Score
    Need to give a big THANKS to Silencer Shop. They were kind enough to share with me the contact info for the state-level CLEO they're going to use to simply their CLEO Notification process. I've added the list here.

It currently contains only the states were suppressors are legal, as that's all SS really needs. If your state doesn't allow suppressors, but does allow other NFA items, feel free to provide me the info and I'll update the list.

Feedback Score
    I have a C&R FFL. In section 5 of the Form 4 it asks for the transferee's FFL information. I've completed four Form 4 transfers. Two of the transferer's insisted that my C&R FFL number should not be entered. The other two entered my C&R FFL number. All four Form 4's were approved, so I can't say which way is correct. Is there any guidance regarding C&R FFL and how they relate to section 5 of Forms 1 and 4?

Feedback Score
    I was always under the impression it made no difference unless it's a requirement for ownership in your location. For example, I think IL requires it for SBRs. (Or maybe I'm remembering incorrectly, but there are some specific situations that it would matter).

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by billybronco View Post
    Wow......Thanks for the research and instruction. Definitely needs to be a sticky.....
    Agreed, this thread is now a sticky.

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by BigWaylon View Post
    Not, yet...but thanks for the offer. So far I've survived with the free PB account. I did run into a bandwidth issue on the eForms Visual Guide, but I just signed up for a second account with another email address and split the pics between the two. My cost has only been my time to create and update the threads.

The traffic on that one should die this week, and the new traffic will come for this thread (and the identical one I posted on 5 other sites).

So...we're good until the pics don't show up.
    If that happens, let me know and we'll work on a plan.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I'm in process of submitting a form 1 and 4. SBR'ing my colt lower and purchasing can.

Do I in theory need (4) fingerprint cards then? 41f wants (2) cards per submission?

I'm assuming I can't photocopy them.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Jliddle View Post
    I'm in process of submitting a form 1 and 4. SBR'ing my colt lower and purchasing can.

Do I in theory need (4) fingerprint cards then? 41f wants (2) cards per submission?

I'm assuming I can't photocopy them.
    In the past, some people have sent two cards, regardless of the number of forms submitted in the same envelope. Others send two per form.

As usually, past results may not indicate future results.
    Last edited by BigWaylon; 07-13-16 at 15:07.

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast