Thread: Unfired Spike's CHF Middy Dissapator Upper/BCG/CH/KAC Rear

Feedback Score
    56 (100%)

Unfired Spike's CHF Middy Dissapator Upper/BCG/CH/KAC Rear

Sold to Misfit47

I have a Spike's CHF Middy Dissapator Upper for sale.
    The barrel is top quality, MIL-B-11595E CMV steel, M4 barrel extension, Chrome chamber and bore, 5.56mm NATO chamber, 1:7 Twist, Magnetic particle testing on every barrel, Phosphate finish.
    Light-weight Contour .625 barrel with pinned and melonited low profile mid-length gas block and melonited gas tube.
    Forged pinned FSB with front sight assembly.
    A2 flash hider.

I put on a round handguard cap to be ready to put MOE SL handguards on it, but Magpul hasn't released them yet. Regardless, it's future-proofed for when they do.

Upper is a new PSA Square Forge 7075 T6 Mil-Spec Forging with Mil-Spec Type III Hard coat Anodized finish, BCG is a new MP-marked C158 Toolcraft BCG. Standard Mil-Spec charging handle from PSA. Upper is complete and ready to shoot - zero round count. I just didn't like the spider logos on the upper/BCG so I broke it down and rebuilt it.

AIM Surplus had basically this config for $619 with the MOE handguards: http://www.aimsurplus.com/product.aspx?item=xstu5950moe

Asking $479 shipped USPS Priority insured. Add a (used) KAC Micro Rear sight for $50. Paypal or Money Order.
    Last edited by KingsideRook; 07-11-16 at 20:56.