Hi everyone,

I'm looking for a lightweight two person (preferably) tent for backpacking/camping.

I need something that can withstand heavy winds, and do not want flashy colors. It does not need to be camo, but no neons or bright colors wanted.

I found the Litefighter 2 tent, and it looks to have what I'm looking for. Although I was not able to find a single user review online, and the website doesn't seem to have specs on the weight.

I see the Litefighter 1 is about 5 pounds, but don't see anything on the Lightfighter 2.

-I did also look at the Zpacks Duplex, but I'm concerned that the Cuben Material may not be very durable.

-I did also consider just buying a Kifaru Supertarp since so far I've been very impressed with what I've bought from them. The downside here is that it is a floorless shelter.

A large majority of my backpacking/camping is in the Southwest US and Northern CA. Scorpions, mosquitos, and other bugs are something I have to deal with.

I did look at Bear Paw Designs bug nets, so I can use that with the Kifaru tarp to be shielded from bugs.

I can't see any mention of the Zpacks Duplex in extreme weather conditions. As for weather conditions I may have to deal with, it's going to be heavy rains and strong high desert winds.

I don't mind spending the money since I can wait to save up, and this will most likely be a one time purchase. Although for the money I want to make sure the tent/tarp does what I need it to.

I did look at some other options, but they seem to be pretty heavy at about 8 lbs. The weight really adds up when hiking with all other gear to last 3 - 5 days.

Thanks very much in advance.