Thread: Kershaw R.A.M

Feedback Score

Kershaw R.A.M

http://www.kershawknives.com/productdetails.php?id=453

A very good knife for the money. Seems to take abuse better than my benchmade and it was half the price. I scored the 1 of 500 for 20 under MSRP too

Kershaw RAM description:

When a knife is this bold, safety is a key consideration. That’s where the Hawk-Lock® on Kershaw’s new all-black R.A.M. (Restraint Articulated Mechanism) comes in. The patent-pending Hawk-Lock keeps the R.A.M.’s Tungsten DLC coated blade exactly where the knife user wants it—either securely locked inside the handle for carrying, or safely locked into position for use. The R.A.M. is equipped with the ambidextrous Flipper opening system as well as built-in thumb knobs for fast and easy opening. To close the blade, unlock the Hawk-Lock and fold the blade in. This unique technology led Blade Magazine to name the original R.A.M. as 2007’s Most Innovative American Design.

Feedback Score
    Kershaw make's very good knives. I picked up a Kershaw LEEK 1660. It mine as well be a Auto, It's a very good knife.. They make top notch stuff for not a bad price at all.. My LEEK 1660 is just a 3" blade 4" total pocket knife but built very well. I just picked it up the other day and I have been loving it. I would recomend the LEEK 1660's to anyone that wants a good sized pocket knive that will not let you down for a good price.. I know some gun shop's mark them up really high but you can find them for about $40 depending on the model.. They are knowen for being almost auto knives.. They are just as fast, that's for sure..