Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Stomach trimming workout

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Stomach trimming workout

Quote Originally Posted by CoryCop25 View Post
    I'm down 5 pounds in the past couple of months by just removing bread from my diet. A chicken cheese steak with no bread is actually pretty good. 5 pounds isn't earth shattering but it changes your mental state when it comes to adding a few extra reps at the gym or a few extra minutes of that dreaded cardio!
    I recently cut out bread and pasta and not only did I lean out a little but I feel better as well. I also cut out dairy.

Edit: I don't know what you're build is but 5 lbs is pretty good in a month unless you're way overweight, which I highly doubt you are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Mr. Goodtimes; 09-03-16 at 12:24.

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    It was a couple of months. I was 223 and I'm down to 218. I can see abs on the sides but I have a bit of a gut in the middle. I'd be pretty shredded at 200-205 but I don't have positive enough drive to get there. I'm 5 foot 9 on a good day.
    "Perfect Practice Makes Perfect"
    "There are 550 million firearms on this planet. That's one firearm for every 12 people. The question is... How do we arm the other 11?" Lord of War.
    "I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by CoryCop25 View Post
    It was a couple of months. I was 223 and I'm down to 218. I can see abs on the sides but I have a bit of a gut in the middle. I'd be pretty shredded at 200-205 but I don't have positive enough drive to get there. I'm 5 foot 9 on a good day.
    Good job! Go look at a
    5lb ton of Crisco nest time you are at the store. That's a lot of lard.

I'm back up 1lb this week just from eating desert one night.

Looks like I'm going to have to reduce "cheat night" from once a week to every other week. My post 50 metabolism is grinding to a halt.
    U.S. Army vet. -- Retired 25 year LEO.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hmac View Post
    I did not mean to tar the entire industry with the same brush. In more than 9000 posts, I've never seen any reason to ever suspect your knowledge, your motives, or your ethics.
    If you can get rid of your conscience, you can make a lot of $ in the supplement industry. Always do my best to stick to the science, advocate for consumers, and be honest about the industry, pros and cons.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    I added an extra mile to the cardio workouts this week, and am being more strict on the diet. I like this thread. It's a little added motivation.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by cbx View Post
    Costco carries the pill form. Everyone else has powder. Wife hates the powder cause it scuzzies up drinking glasses. I like it cause it reminds me of tang. The drink kind, not the other kind.
    Found the caplets at Costco. Trying them this week. Lets see how this goes. Thanks!

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011