Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: HK 45 $799

Feedback Score
    All of you with new HK45's sitting in your stores for $799 local to Atlanta? Would love to know who has them so I can go get one today!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    i'd jump on it.....and get a green one.....full size...

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Watcher View Post
    All of you with new HK45's sitting in your stores for $799 local to Atlanta? Would love to know who has them so I can go get one today!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Unfortunately not I know here in Florida Shoot Straight has the compact in green and tan new for 799

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    I'm sure it's just my own prejudice but I think when it comes to sand and green guns we will be saying "What were we thinking?" In a couple of years.

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyDollar View Post
    I'm sure it's just my own prejudice but I think when it comes to sand and green guns we will be saying "What were we thinking?" In a couple of years.
    We've been doing brown and green guns for a couple of decades, although they did largely die out after the introduction of the "Black Rifle". They rapidly re-emerged after the invasions of Afghanistan and Iraq and their presence has only increased over the last fifteen years.
    " Nil desperandum - Never Despair. That is a motto for you and me. All are not dead; and where there is a spark of patriotic fire, we will rekindle it. "
    - Samuel Adams -

Feedback Score

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123