Thread: Beretta 92G conversion compact package

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Beretta 92G conversion compact package

This is a project that I started before Bill Wilson released his 92G Compact LE as shown here http://www.gunbroker.com/item/594467541. I believe that WC gun is sold out in its full run which I think explains the prices we see on those. I don't think that AGW takes any work anymore and Wilson Combat work is dependent on factory G parts availability. To make it short, this is a rare bird and I don't think you can get a better price.

The base is an Italian made no-rail Compact FS that I bought used, in very good condition. Previous owner had "barely any shooting" done. I believe that because I had to scrape away a dried out lube and the gun looked fine. My Excel says I had 105 rounds through it but I think I am a box short in my count. The gun is missing one grip screw washer.

Slide: Rear sight is Wilson Combat, hits POA to me. The G-conversion was done by Allegheny Gun Works and has worked fine. Strong side (for RH shooter) decocker lever is profiled into a slim lever for ccw duty.

Frame: flush fit DAO-style DA/SA hammer for ccw duty, Wilson Combat extended mag release, flush mainspring cup, and a D-spring.

The goodie bag includes a mercilessly chopped CCC Shaggy AIWB holster, looks bad but works fine, three mags - two compact and one GI issue, an Xgrip, two Bladetech mag pouches, one with a bladetech clip and another with a tec lock. Note that mag floor plates were switched between the GI and one of compact mags to set it up for a flush compact carry package. Box is included; it has some stupid silver tape all over it from the previous owner.

Game rules:
    - this sells as a package, no splitting
    - $880 certified funds; shipping not included in the price
    - your FFL should be able to receive from a private seller
    - this is the one and only price on this package, no trades needed
    - the gun will go to the first committed buyer, not a person who first expresses an interest
    - a couple of shipping options are available and tbd during the purchase

If you need more pics, let me know. The best way to contact me is through email, bodanka@msn.com.

20160807_222903.jpg20160807_222831.jpg
    Last edited by YVK; 10-30-16 at 21:29.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Adding a trade option, NIB/LNIB 9 mm H&K P30 LEM.