Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Suppressor height sights... without suppressor?

Feedback Score
    53 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by buckshot1220 View Post
    For you guys shooting suppressor height sights, how is your POA/POI impacted?

I shoot mostly Glocks with Ameriglo Pro iDots, which is a holdover center instead of 6 o'clock hold. Are you guys holding above the target center with the higher sights?
    Depending on the handgun, you could just swap the front sight to tweak the POA/POI how you prefer. For your Glocks, Dawson Precision are the way to go for this kind of thing, and they can make sights in various thicknesses and heights for you.

For what it's worth, the Trijicon suppressor height sights for Glock seem to be POA/POI at 15 yards for me with a roughly 2.5" holdunder at 25 yards shooting 124gr.

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)
    I have them on two guns one that wears a can 99% of the time (FNX45 Tactical) and on my G19 with RMR that is my daily carry which rarely ever sees suppressed use. It took a bit of getting used to at different distances however its not really a big deal I switch back and forth now between guns with standard sights and suppressor height all the time. Plus if for some reason in the future you decide you DO want a can you have the sights already.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12