Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hi-Lux CMR8 1-8x26mm FFP Tactical Scope Preview

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyan View Post
    That's the Zeiss V8. It's not a tactical scope and it's SFP.

The Swaro is 1-8x24mm with a 30mm tube and also SFP, but it will have a 3-Gun version available. Which is just slightly more expensive than their 1-6x24mm 3-Gun version.
    http://www.gunsandtech.com/news/tyan...potting-scope/
    That FOV is extremely good for 1-8x. Wonder if the Kahles can do even better? You know that's coming. Hopefully with an improved bdc though. 8x really is far superior to 6x imo.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by LaserTag View Post
    That FOV is extremely good for 1-8x. Wonder if the Kahles can do even better? You know that's coming. Hopefully with an improved bdc though. 8x really is far superior to 6x imo.
    Man I hope so. Would love to see Kahles, Steiner, and NF offer 1-8 variable with great reticle options, big FOV, good exit pupil on 8x, and daylight bright illumination (though with a reticle that doesn't require illumination to be usable).

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    $1,000 isn't cheap to me. Wish it was...but not for now. You're right though. Although I'd bet some $1,000-1,500 scopes are more durable than $2,000+ scopes. They keep pushing the Burris back.
    I hear you. It's not cheap for me either. But that's exactly why I'm driven to keep saving and spend my money on top quality. Buy once cry once. And a top tier optic maintains value more so than low/mid tier optics. I sold a S&B 4-16x50 PMII and got back what I paid after owning it for 5 years.

Feedback Score
    Probably won't see the Kahles version for another year. They may show it at the next year's SHOT Show but probably won't be available until late next year.

Feedback Score
    77 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyan View Post
    Probably won't see the Kahles version for another year. They may show it at the next year's SHOT Show but probably won't be available until late next year.
    Have you heard they're making one? I emailed them and they said no on 1-8.

Feedback Score
    32 (97%)
    The exit pupil and eye relief look good on paper for such a short scope.
    I must study politics and war, that our sons may have liberty to study mathematics and philosophy. - John Adams

The AK guys are all about the reach around. - Garand Thumb.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    After selling a large number of Hi-Lux scopes over the years , I have serious doubts about it . We shall see...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12