Thread: AK47 MILLED RECEIVER BLACK 4-PIECE STOCK SET W/ MD ARMS MOLOT STYLE AK GRIP BRAND NEW

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

AK47 MILLED RECEIVER BLACK 4-PIECE STOCK SET W/ MD ARMS MOLOT STYLE AK GRIP BRAND NEW

I purchased an Arsenal SAM7R that came with a the standard Black 2-tang polymer furniture set.
    I also had purchased the MD Arms Black Molot Style AK Grip after I purchased the rifle thinking I would keep the black polymer furniture.

I ended up purchasing a complete PLUM Furniture Set from K-Var to go on my SAM7R.

So in the end I have this BRAND NEW Never Even Used 4 piece (buttstock, upper and lower handguard with heat shield and standard grip) Black Polymer furniture set that came with the Arsenal. I took it off the day I got the AK and put on the plum furniture so it never saw any use whatsoever!!!
    This buttstock is a 10" Intermediate length (longer then standard Warsaw but not as long as the NATO) and comes with the complete trap door with internal spring on the butt-plate for an AK cleaning kit (not included).
    AND you get the much better highly popular MD Arms Molot Grip to complete the black furniture package for a much more comfortable grip but still holding the AK style look. Grips do not come with screw ... your current screw can be used on either grips provided here.

If you are in the market to switch your AK over black polymer for a lighter weight AK, maybe yours is damaged and you are looking for a new set, or maybe you would like a slightly larger buttstock then the standard warsaw length and have the cleaning kit already installed ready to use ... Then THIS is the set for you.

Again make sure you are using this on a 2-Tang milled receiver ... will NOT work on a stamped receiver!

A black set just like this from K-Var for a milled receiver in Intermediate length with cleaning kit compartment goes for $106 dollars plus shipping and the Molot grip is $12 plus shipping .... to get this whole set you would pay about $135+ total for everything ... and this set I'm selling is also Brand Spanking NEW (holes already drilled ready to install, the set from K-Var must be drilled).

Everything you see pictured, packaged up ready to ship .......

SOLD

That's a about a 50 dollar savings over purchasing the same exact set new online!

Payment via Paypal F&F/Gift option (or you pay extra for fee which will be $3 even)

Will ship fast (same day if possible M-F) via UPS ground services with tracking provided.

Let me know if you have any further question.

Thanks so much for looking!

PICS ...........

Last edited by falconman515; 09-02-16 at 15:17.
    Current Arms:
    - BCM 16" ELW w/13" KMR on Spikes Lower AR-15
    - Arsenal Bulgarian SAM7R AK47
    - CZ Shadow 2
    - CZ P-10c FDE
    - CZ EVO 3 Carbine FDE
    - Smith & Wesson M&P9 Shield
    - Sig P365
    - Walther Arms PPQ M2 9mm
    - Ruger Precision Rifle .308
    - Beretta A300 Outlander 12G Shotgun
    - And other stuff I can't talk about