Thread: Finally Got One I've Been Looking at a Looooong Time - FIRST 1911

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Finally Got One I've Been Looking at a Looooong Time - FIRST 1911

Been looking at this gun and couple of other custom shop guns for a long time. Going to make a couple of mods to it, but overall very happy with it. I've been finding myself opening the safe when I'm in my office just to check on it and make sure it's comfy in there . Read a lot of info on these guns here and elsewhere. Ready to take to the range. Here she is:

Thanks for the info guys. I don't post here much but been into guns and collecting about 10 years. Hit me up if you're in the central Alabama area.

Hammer
    "When the people fear their government there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." – Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    Nice Kimber, I too have been wanting to get my first 1911, I am leaning towards a Wilson Combat. I live in South Alabama, maybe we can meet up sometime.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Sounds good uncle bud. I come down to Mobile pretty regular for work. What's been happening down your way?
    "When the people fear their government there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." – Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Hey dude clear your inbox I'm trying to pm you about things you have for sale

this signature exceeds the 15 character capacity count

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Looks good