Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My new FNS9

Feedback Score

My new FNS9

Ordered a new FNS9 from the LGS on Saturday and it showed up today. I previously fired my brother's in .40 and fell in love. I don't have a ton of handgun experience, but I've owner a few and fired many, and I have to say, nothing has fit my hand so well. If it shoots like the one I fired recently, it will be my new go to. I actually like it better than my Glock 17. I know it's all preference, and I'm not saying it is better, it's just more comfortable in my hands. Anyway, here ya go...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Very nice! I've debated picking up an FNS even though I'm very entrenched in the Glock camp. It's a good feeling gun for sure.

Feedback Score
    When I fired my brothers, a big Glock guy mind you, as soon as I picked it up, I fell in love. It kinda just melted into my hand. I realize that it doesn't fit everyone the same, but everything else I've owned has been a compromise for me. I think mostly due to the level of comfort, I didn't have to work as hard to make solid hits. My SA 1911 long slide is comfortable, but is hardly an EDC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    much as I like my FNX-45T, I've thought about getting a FN 9mm. If they made a FNX-9T I'd be all over that

Feedback Score
    I have an FNS9 as well. I thought I was an XD kind of guy until I picked this one up. I've had a number of different people try it, and regardless of size they all found it to point naturally for them, and it does handle recoil very well.
    “Detached Reflection Cannot Be Demanded in the Presence of an Uplifted Knife” ~ Brown v. United States (1921)

Feedback Score
    Congrats on the new pistol! I never have had the opportunity to shoot a FN, I'll have to change that.

Feedback Score
    81 (100%)
    BIG congrats,awesome pistol ! I had one for about 3 years and loved it ! Sold/traded it in on something I wanted more last Summer but have been wanting to pic up another one for awhile ! Mine was super accurate & ran great. Enjoy !

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I picked up an FNX-9 and while I don't know all the differences in the various models, I like the my FNX. Really like 1911's but picked up the FNX-9 because I was intrigued by the round capacity. I carry it in my car nearly full time.

Feedback Score
    My FNS-9 full size in stainless and the recently purchased FNS-9 compact are two of my favorite polymer framed striker fired handguns. Very good triggers, good ergonomics along with factory supplied steel night sights. They each come with three magazines also. I like them better than my Glock 19s or the Glock 26 that I have shot.

Since these are the only two FN handguns I've ever owned I can't speak for the rest of FNs line, but these two are most excellent handguns. More people should give them a try.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Congrats on the great pistol. I had an FNP-9 that was my first pistol. I still miss it, it was my favorite pistol I had.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast