Thread: New Corbon DPX

Feedback Score

New Corbon DPX

A very reliable performer for many years, Corbon is now producing a greatly modified DPX round. I have seen no testing of this version. The bullet has changed greatly from the Barnes version. Any tests that anyone has seen ?

Feedback Score
    Deleted
    Last edited by bfoosh006; 08-29-17 at 19:05.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Any link to some info?

Feedback Score
    The point of my post was that there isn’t any info as of yet.. None of the prolific testers like ShootingTheBull410 have tested it yet and I’m eager to see whether the complete redesign of DPX changes what was formally a very good performing round
    Quote Originally Posted by LOBO View Post
    Any link to some info?

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Understood. What I was wondering about was if there is any info from Corbon such as a press release.

Quote Originally Posted by werewolfjim View Post
    The point of my post was that there isn’t any info as of yet.. None of the prolific testers like ShootingTheBull410 have tested it yet and I’m eager to see whether the complete redesign of DPX changes what was formally a very good performing round

Feedback Score
    They posted a message on their FB page some time ago saying that they’d post video of the testing of the new round but haven’t as of yet.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by werewolfjim View Post
    They posted a message on their FB page some time ago saying that they’d post video of the testing of the new round but haven’t as of yet.
    Thanks! I carry their .38 special 110 gr DPX load in my snubbie revolvers. It is a great load, and IMHO the best load for any barrel length .38 special.