Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Early morning workouts

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WS6 View Post
    I have found that for lifting, consistency is the key for me. if I normally lift at 3am, I need to lift at 3am. if I lift at 8am, I need to lift around 8am. When I get schedules mixed up, my lifts go in the toilet.
    I feel the same way.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckman View Post
    When I worked nights I would workout about then, followed by a run. I tell you, its weird being out at that time of morning.
    I work nights and love it. When I'm off, I keep my same schedule. I don't have to deal with people that way. I use all of my self control, patience, and restraint doing it at work.

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WS6 View Post
    I work nights and love it. When I'm off, I keep my same schedule. I don't have to deal with people that way. I use all of my self control, patience, and restraint doing it at work.
    I didn't 'love' nights, it was OK. I did enjoy doing all my shopping at 2 am. The stores were empty. When I started having a family I knew I needed a normal schedule. I loathed rotating shits; I worked straight nights for about a year and a half and enjoyed that.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckman View Post
    I didn't 'love' nights, it was OK. I did enjoy doing all my shopping at 2 am. The stores were empty. When I started having a family I knew I needed a normal schedule. I loathed rotating shits; I worked straight nights for about a year and a half and enjoyed that.
    I can work any schedule I want. I remain week-end nights. Just what I like.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123