Thread: Choices , Choices, Choices

Feedback Score

Choices , Choices, Choices

OK so this started off really wanting a SA Combat Operator, but got to looking at other options, so making a final choice keeps getting harder.

I have a Narrowed it down to a SA Combat Operator or a DW Pointman-9 ( at least at this hour )

I currently have a SA TRP Operator and love it. And if the Combat Operator is supposed to be on the same level, I am sure I will like it just fine.

Any one have any pro or cons of each?
    The price of liberty is, always has been, and always will be blood: The person who is not willing to die for his liberty has already lost it to the first scoundrel who is willing to risk dying to violate that person's liberty! Are you free?
    --- Andrew Ford

Feedback Score
    Thanks for the update. Let us know when you've made your decision.

I found a link for the Dan Wesson: http://cz-usa.com/product/dw-pointma...ont-9-rd-mags/

I couldn't find a link for a "SA Combat Operator" and don't know what that is.

It seems like you're comparing a full-size 9mm non-railed 1911 to a railed full-size 1911, possibly in .45. I think you're still too far apart in your specs & wants for anyone to yet have an opinion.
    Last edited by L-2; 09-12-16 at 09:29.

Feedback Score
    They are both 9mm, yes one has a rail.

http://www.springfield-armory.com/pr...11-loaded-9mm/
    The price of liberty is, always has been, and always will be blood: The person who is not willing to die for his liberty has already lost it to the first scoundrel who is willing to risk dying to violate that person's liberty! Are you free?
    --- Andrew Ford

Feedback Score
    Maybe I should add that 3rd place is the STI Trojan, it only seems to lack in the looks department.
    --- Andrew Ford