Thread: CGS Group Hydra Stainless! And a Chance to win it!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

CGS Group Hydra Stainless! And a Chance to win it!

ATTENTION! For the first time ever a suppressor company is giving away a free can with my review video launch! That's right! Read below for YOUR CHANCE TO WIN!

Rules:
    1. Follow NFA Review Channel , CGS Group , Gunshine State Armory and The The Tactical Nomad on Facebook.
    2. Once you follow those pages all you have to do is SHARE the post with the video embedded on your wall or a gun group. It's pinned to my Facebook wall.

Once you "like" the above pages and share the video, just comment below that are you done (On Facebook only, that's where Im drawing names from). That's it! We will randomly pick one winner next week!

The drawing will be in one week on Saturday September 24TH!

*Winner must be 21 or older and live in a free state. CGS Group is paying for the $200 tax stamp and any transfer fees! They will form3 to a dealer of your choice and if you don't have a trust yet, guess what, they will hook you up with a free trust! This prize won't cost you a dime!

Goto www.facebook.com/nfareviewchannel to see the pinned post.
    Industry T&E

Feedback Score
    So if it only for Facebook people, why you posting here.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    The price of liberty is, always has been, and always will be blood: The person who is not willing to die for his liberty has already lost it to the first scoundrel who is willing to risk dying to violate that person's liberty! Are you free?
    --- Andrew Ford

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 223to45 View Post
    So if it only for Facebook people, why you posting here.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    Because most people on this planet have Facebook. And I figured I'd let people on a NFA section of a Gun forum in on this giveaway. The giveaway I'm not being paid do do yet spent countless hours of my life setting up and completing. I won't waste my time here when CGS, Dead Air or Rugged gives their next suppressor away on my channel. That's right, from now on, Dead Air Suppressors, Rugged Suppressors and CGS Group are going to give away each new can model when I review them for the first time. Just another way for me to help the NFA community and help them build their businesses with exposure. But since it's a huge detriment to you for me to post here, I won't stop by to remind you when the next giveaway is.
    Industry T&E

Feedback Score
    Gosh. That was a harsh response because I appreciated your post. I don't have a Facebook page but that is my choice. Trolls will troll! I appreciate your reviews and competitions, but would counsel you to ignore people like 223to45. You have built a dynamic channel and business, I doubt he has created anything as ambitious. Keep up the good work and don't write us all off because of one disgruntled post. There is nothing stopping him from creating the necessary accounts to participate. Good luck to you and the winner of this, and future competitions!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by st381183 View Post
    Gosh. That was a harsh response because I appreciated your post. I don't have a Facebook page but that is my choice. Trolls will troll! I appreciate your reviews and competitions, but would counsel you to ignore people like 223to45. You have built a dynamic channel and business, I doubt he has created anything as ambitious. Keep up the good work and don't write us all off because of one disgruntled post. There is nothing stopping him from creating the necessary accounts to participate. Good luck to you and the winner of this, and future competitions!
    I'll stop by and let good people like you know brother. I talked to some of the other suppressor companies I review and they agreed to give away a can each time I review a new model! So far Dead Air, Rugged and CGS Group will give away cans at review launch!
    Industry T&E