Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: LMT308E vs SOWGW Mk10 DMR

Feedback Score
    31 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly16 View Post
    How are price and customization not selling points? In most markets those are very important considerations. SOLGW has some good people working with them and are building a good reputation. It is a risk to go with them over a known quantity like LMT, BCM etc but not a huge gamble. The purpose of the rifle would inform the decision a lot. If it is going to be a life saving weapon like an LEO sniper I can see playing it very safe with a known dealer. For a training or hunting rifle SOLGW would be a safe gamble.

I am potentially biased as I just bought a 5.56 upper from them. I picked them for the reasons above. Good people have tested their 5.56 offerings and found them to be good, the price was good and I was able to configure the upper exactly like I wanted it. It has ran fine in my few hundred test rounds and checked of the big QC boxes (gas key staking, springs, stiff free float rail, etc) for an upper.
    Ask the folks that drank the Huldra Koolaide .

Good luck getting a Warranty / Customer Service issue resolved

Mills Fleet Farm, the exclusive distributor, no longer carries Huldra Arms.

For general information, repair and warranty support, please contact Adams Arms at (727) 835-0550 or email support@adamsarms.net.
    Tzoid

Texan raised in " The Peoples Republic of Maryland"

"RRA- if they came with a blow job I wouldn't take one." - Pat Rogers

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    The older I get, the more I stick to known quantities and very close friends.

I'd take an LMT or a custom build by a good friend (or one I built myself).

Feedback Score
    A lot could change for what the desired outcome is and for what reasons, and what could be done with either options for that.
    For most, I would tend to steer towards a custom LMT barrel assembly if required for an outcome that is not desired for factory options available.

Feedback Score
    49 (100%)
    I'm approaching the 2 year mark of MWS ownership and it has become my favorite rifle for a lot of reasons. I almost sold it to a buddy of mine who seemed desperate for one prior to the election when we all thought HRC had it in the bag (under the agreement that I would buy it back once he secured his own). Glad I didn't have to. It's a solid platform and the modularity seals the deal. Not opposed to newcomers to the market, but I tend to buy firearms from companies that are well established and have a proven track record.
    "People have always been stupid. The Internet just makes it easier for us to know about them." - donlapalma

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by PNorris View Post
    I am interested in your rifle, however, there is almost no information as to the performance. Frankly, if I was making a new rifle I would have every single guy I could think of test it and shoot it. Give one to MAC for a review, give one to Mr. Guns and Gear for review, etc, etc, etc. . . . Great looking gun, however, no real information as to its performance. LMT on the other hand has lots of information about it.
    We're scheduled to send several out for review over the next few months.

For the record, I'm a huge LMT fan.
    That's why we use LMT BCGs in our rifles.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530AZ using Tapatalk

Have any reviews been published on this rifle?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234