Thread: Latest batch-o-knives

Feedback Score

Latest batch-o-knives

Finished these up about 3 weeks ago, just now getting around to putting up pics. The pics were taken while I was camping in TN so they're not the best but you get the idea. All blades are CPM 154 stainless. The fighter is finished with 600 grit hand rubbed finish and the karambits are all acid etched to get the gray color. Comments and criticisms always welcome, thanks for looking

Eric
    Last edited by cosmok; 10-21-09 at 11:46.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Damn nice Knives...
    Love you Pop. F*ck Cancer.

Feedback Score
    good looking blades. Quick question, did you make the pins for the fighter?
    Joshua 1:9

Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be frightened, and do not be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.

Feedback Score
    The fighter has an interesting blade profile, kind of a cross between a Tanto and a drop point. Wouldn't mind seeing a higher resolution picture when you get the chance.

NRA Life Member
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    Very nice! I have a couple of karambits, and have a friend that is looking to acquire one. Her challenge is her dainty little paws, most of the ones she looks at are too big.

The one in the solo photograph looks like it would be great for her. Do you anticipate having these in stock for purchase in a week or two? What do you plan to charge for them?

Great looking blades. I do like that fighter. Clean, simple, effective. It's got everything you need, and nothing you don't.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Thumbs up

Nice lookin' fighter.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    hell i'd buy one of each
    "Unfortunately 87.26% of the quotes and statistics on the internet are lies." - Abraham Lincoln
    Stupid should hurt
    I carry a gun cuz cops are too heavy!

Feedback Score
    Thanks for the comments folks, PM's sent to a few. The handles are attached with socket head screws that thread into the tang of the knife. If you get the knife in a corrosive environment, use an allen wrench to remove the handle scales oil it up and your good to go.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by cosmok View Post
    Thanks for the comments folks, PM's sent to a few. The handles are attached with socket head screws that thread into the tang of the knife. If you get the knife in a corrosive environment, use an allen wrench to remove the handle scales oil it up and your good to go.
    pretty cool thanks for the info. I figured that is what you had done.
    Joshua 1:9

Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be frightened, and do not be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.

Feedback Score
    I like the looks of the karambits. I would love to have one to use for hunting and as a backup knife. What may I ask is the pricing on these? You do very good work and I would like to see more. I envy your work.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒE